Chapter 18

After dinner was finished, Derek took the plates back inside the trailer and began washing them. Once he was satisfied with the cleanliness, he grabbed a cloth and began to wipe them dry, and place them into their right spots in the cabinet. He turned around to head back outside when he saw Meredith leaning against the door frame.

"What are you doing?" Derek said flirtatiously.

"Oh nothing, just waiting for you to be done. You know I have other plans for tonight." She responded, looking at her nails.

"What are the other plans?" He asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She smiled then walked through the trailer towards his bed. "You still have some cleaning to do. How about I get started, and when you are done you can join me?"

"You'll get started?" Derek gulped.

"Uh-huh," Meredith said. "But not until you leave and start working on cleaning up dinner."

Derek left the trailer and found himself racing around trying to clean every surface as quickly as he could. When he was finally done, he grabbed the bear cans and brought them in to throw away. But before he reached the recycling bin, the fell from his arms as he stood like a statue staring at Meredith on his bed.

She was only in her bra and underwear, the rest of her clothes were thrown around on the ground. Meredith laid on her back, her legs bent and spread unbelievably far apart. One of her hands was massaging her covered breast while the other was hidden in her underwear, moving at a frequent pace. "Mmm god, Derek." She moaned over and over again as her hand's pace quickened. Her hand started to move quicker and quicker and she began chanting Derek's name until her body started to tremble and she began to scream in pleasure. All while Derek stood there, watching. If he had been asked what was the hottest thing he had ever seen, that- that would be the answer.

He started to walk towards her until he crawled onto the bed between her legs, "That was amazing." He whispered as he began kissing her thighs.

"Glad you liked it." Meredith moaned as her head was thrown back deeper into the soft mattress. Derek's kisses began to go higher and higher until he was at the hem of her panties. He grabbed them with two hands and maneuvered her legs out of them. Then he ran his tongue up between her legs, swirling it around her clit. Her hands reached down and grabbed a fist full of sheets as she moaned in pleasure.

"That's it- God that's it" Meredith chanted as her breath started to come faster. Derek's tongue rapidly massaged her clit as her hips began to gently thrust into his face. He pulled his hand up and began thrusting a finger inside of her as her body squirmed. One finger became two then three rapidly thrusting fingers. "Fuck!" She screamed as he felt her vagina tighten around his fingers and her thighs began to shake.

He grinned at the sweaty body in front of him. Derek then went back to his kissing, moving even further up her body, starting with her hips, up her stomach, and onto her breasts. He reached a hand around her back and swiftly unclipped the bra. He snatched the bra away and flung it behind them. Derek spent a few minutes kissing and sucking at each breast until he moved up to her collar bone, then finally he reached her lips which he immediately kissed heavily. Thrusting his tongue into her mouth.

Meredith pushed him lightly for a breath of air. "You're wearing too many clothes." She flipped him on his back and straddled his waist. She pulled his t-shirt up above his head and threw it to the side. Then she slid back, catching her wet vagina on his hard, denim-clad dick. Once her hips were resting on his thighs, she unbuttoned his jeans and slid down his pants and underwear. Meredith lifted herself, still resting on her knees, and moved the jeans down beneath her until they were wrapped around his ankles and he could kick them off.

Derek saw her eyes focusing on his cock as she licked her lips. Meredith bent down and kissed the head while Derek reached back and grabbed a condom from his nightstand and handed it to her. She ripped open the wrapper with her teeth and slid it on with her hands. She put the condom on the head of the cock and unrolled it down the shaft using both hands. Then she lowered herself slowly onto his penis. Her hips remained still as she bent down and pulled Derek's shoulder up so they were both sitting up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply as she began to move her hips up and down.

They both moaned deeply as they began to fuck faster and faster. Derek reached a hand down between them and massaged Meredith's clit as she continued to swivel her hips around his dick. Her body began to shake as she orgasmed, Derek then took both his hands and placed them on her hips, and lifted them up and down so that his penis could continue to thrust again into her tight vagina. After a few more thrusts, Meredith began to cum again, causing Derek to shudder as his own orgasm came. Derek fell back onto the bed, holding onto Meredith causing her to fall forward on top of him.

"Fucking amazing," Meredith said, trying to catch her breath.

"Yea." Derek agreed in a dazed state.

(I don't want to talk about it. please vote!)