Ashton's Big Day!

It's around 7:30 in the morning, I had to set so many alarms to wake up this morning. Ashton's suppose to be picking me up around 8:00 so I have half an hour to make breakfast and get dressed. I'm not too sure what to wear because I've never been to a cricket match before. I decide to go with these floral shorts and a white cropped shirt which has patterns cut out at the bottom.

When Ashton picked me up he sat in the car to tell me something. I wait for him to tell me and he asks, "You do know what cricket club I'm in right?". I stare blankly at him for a while until I say nervously, "No, not really. Why?". He paused for a while and I start to think I'm bad for not knowing. He eventually managed to tell me, "Australia, I play for Australia. I may only be young but because of my batting skills they allowed me to play." I sat there in shock for a while, Ashton started the car and we made our way to the grounds.

We both got out of the car and walked through the back entrance into the change rooms. I say down on a bench whilst I waited for Ashton to put his training gear on. I looked at my phone for the first time today and I see these messages from Brodie. I glanced over the messages and locked the screen knowing that they weren't good. I look down at the floor for a second until Ashton interrupts me, "Are you ready?". I looked up with a sad smirk and said, "Sure, let's head to the nets". We get outside and it begins to get really windy. "It's really cold, I might head back inside", I said to Ashton's coach. I walk through the doors and I instantly feel warmer. I sat down near a window so I could still watch Ashton as he warmed up. He was actually really good and I was surprised.
I had begun to get tired as the sun slowly came through the window, the next thing I know I'm asleep. The sun was so warm and comforting like someone had given me a massive hug. I feel a shiver go down my spine, someone's touching me. I wake up startled and look behind me. Who is he? Why the hell was he touching me? As Ashton walked through the door I scream as loud as I can, "help me!!!!". Ashton runs over to me and asks, "what's wrong sweetie?". A tear falls from my face and I tell him, " There was this guy and he started touching me. I was over there by the window, in the sun, asleep." He then went on to say "babe, no one could have been in here. The security at this place is top notch, besides I would never let anyone hurt you." " But I felt his hand down my back, it made me shiver.", I explained to him.

The match had just started and Ashton was fielding first. They were going really well, Ashton had already caught one! The overs were getting quicker and the next thing I know it's lunch break. Ashton comes in all hot and sweaty and sits down next to me. He's shovelling in his sandwiches and trying to see how was doing at the same time, I told him to just focus on the game. I started talking to him, " so how long have you been playing cricket for?". "Around .." He gets interrupted by the coach, telling him it's time to back. I watch on as he leaves the room with a spark in his eye.

I never knew a cricket match would take this long... I decided to go for a walk. I walk into the toilets to fix up my hair and makeup when I get a text message.
*C=coach M=me*
C- Where are you?!
M- Why what's happened?
C- Ashton got hit.
M- Hit? Hit by what!
C- The cricket ball. The baller threw a short ball and it bounced and hit him in the head. We've stretchered him off, he isn't responding. We need you fast!!
M- OMG! I'll be there right away :(

I ran out of the bathroom, up three flights of stairs and into the box office. I run in crying my eyes out and no one's there. "Where are they?", I say to myself. One of the other players is running up the stairs trying to find me. He runs into the room, grabbing me by my hand and rushes me down to the change room. We get there and Ashton's laying on the stretcher bed, unconscious. I'm standing there with my eyes filled up with tears and I suddenly collapse. Everything instantly went black and then slowly I hear this faint voice in the background....

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok that's my chapter I've been working on. Hope you like it.
I won't be posting my next chapter until I get a minimum of 10 views and 3 votes, sorry if it's being 'mean' or 'bossy' I don't mean to do it. My personal life has been holding me up at the moment.
Don't forget to stay strong and I love you all Xx