Why me?

I dedicate this chapter to _neeshie_ and Brodie who have been my rock solid support for me making this book, love you heaps Xx

I'm standing there in the living room wondering why Brodie's friend stayed behind for me. I was really confused but I soon got my head around why he said he liked my smile. I suppose lots of people from the party commented on my white teeth, I did get them whitened two days before.

Two weeks had passed and I had been hanging out with Brodie's friend, quite a bit. He seems pretty cool and fun to be around, I think I'm starting to like him. When I don't have anything to do I usually call Brodie up to see if we can chill, now I call Ashton. I feel kinda bad now because I'm starting to leave Brodie for Ashton, we are best friends and I don't want that to get in the way of my 'relationship' with Ashton. Brodie said he doesn't care if I get a boyfriend because he's busy with motorcross. I start to overthink too much and stress out, I don't know what to do. I decide to go to bed so I can sleep on the thought.

After a few weeks Ashton asked me if we could turn our 'hang outs' into 'dates', I sat there staring at him for a while then finally I manage to say, " u-um sur-sure!". He told me there was nothing to be scared of so I trusted him. Our first date was kind of half a hang out, it was an x-box night. I've never played before and I let him choose the game. He chose BMX, it started to remind me of Brodie. From now on I couldn't stop thinking of how I've left him. I start getting hot so I sit on the floor, then my vision was getting blurry, I didn't know what was happening but my heart rate was rising. I got up and ran outside for fresh air, on my way falling over and grazing my knee. I get outside and fall onto the grass till struggling, it was hard to breathe now. I'm sitting there trying to breathe slower but it's not working. I lay on the ground hoping it would help but as soon as Ashton runs out yelling at me "what's wrong, are you ok?", I pass out. Everything went black but I could still hear Ashton in the background.

The next day I slowly woke up in his bed, I had no clue what had happened that night. As soon as he heard me he came in. He say beside me to to tell me, " I had to take you to hospital last night, they said you had a panic attack. It was scary for me waiting but they released you a few hours later."

A panic attack? What's that? Why did I just all of a sudden get one? I start asking all these questions and he tells me to stop and calm down. He explained to me that I probably got stressed or overthinked something and I passed out. Later that night he called me to see how I was doing. He asked me what caused it, I really didn't want to tell him but I had to. "It was Brodie" I reply nervously. He sounded confused as to why it was Brodie, I told him that I felt extremely bad about not spending enough time with him. He told me there was nothing to be worried about, "he's fine sweetie, he has a few comps on so he's busy".
He says goodnight and I reply, "Thank you babe for everything, I love you Xx". We hang up and go to bed.

--------------
Guys!! That's the chapter finished. I hope you guys are enjoying my book, I can't believe I have 300 views.
Don't forget to share this with everyone.
Love you always Xx -Ang ❤️❤️