My first date!

It's Friday afternoon and I'm just getting ready to go out and meet Ashton. He said to meet on the corner block somewhere, I forgot where he said so I had to call him. As I was walking down the street I was on the phone with Brodie, he didn't seem like his usual self. I asked him, "what's wrong Brodie, you don't seem as happy as you usually are." He then went on to tell me that he had to talk to me urgently, even though I was on the phone to him, about something. I got a bit scared and started to wonder what he could be saying to me.

I finally meet Ashton on the right corner and he blindfolds me, at this point my trust levels shot right up! He guided me carefully as we were walking, he said " there's not long left until we reach our destination." We arrived and he took the blindfold off me. I just stared at the beautiful, green grass that filled the park. I was standing in heaven. He had put candles and rose petals all around a comfy mattress. He had prepared a magnificent laying area for the two of us, it had the softest pillows and blankets ever, scented candles everywhere and the look on his face when I saw this was dreamy.

I had no idea how the rest of the night would go but he just made it really comfy and relaxing for me. I really enjoyed having this night free and just letting all my thoughts float out into the night sky. Ashton and I, surprisingly, have a lot in common apart from the fact that we both like and play sport. The night was going really well and when Ashton was talking I would just stare at his perfectly shaped face, he would tell his stories with so much passion and sometimes look into my eyes to see if I was getting it.

*Around 10:30pm*
"Ashton?" I say quietly, looking at my phone. "Yes, what is it?" He replied. "It's getting a bit late, it's already 10:30." I say looking at him as if something was wrong. He stared back saying, "Oh ok, we'll head home then." We both get off the lovely area he prepared and started packing away. As I folded up the last blanket Ashton gets a call. "Who is it?" I ask questionably. He gave me smirk and said, " It's only my cricket club." I relax and start walking to the car. Ashton joins me and I say, "Is everything ok?" He smiles at me and replies softly, "My cricket club wants me to play in tomorrow's game, but I said I can't because we have our thing." I just sit there for a little bit thinking about his choice. "I can come." I say in a quiet but excited manor. "What?" He replies following, "You would come to a cricket match?!" "It's not just any cricket match, you're playing." I say as if we were having a debate.

The car starts and we head home....

--------------------------------------
That's my next chapter guys! Hope you are enjoying reading this, it's really nice to see over 450 views.
Don't forget to comment if you have any other ideas for me.
Sorry it's a short chapter and I haven't posted this sooner I have been busy working on a little secret project. I'll be telling you about that soon.

Love you always Xx -Ang❤️