The Baby Steps

Where to start..

Ok so imagine you're only twelve years old. It's your first day of middle-school and you are so excited. You get there and it is everything you thought it would be. But as the first part of the day starts you notice that everyone already has their group of friends, no body wants to be with you. What do you do? Do you go up and ask someone to be your friend? OR do you start to play by yourself?
See I was only young and I didn't know it was 'lame' to play by yourself, but apparently it is. That's where this whole thing started..
*A few weeks into school*
I love school itself, doing fun crafts, playing on the playground and watching the butterflies and bees. I love English, knowing that someone enjoys reading what I have written. My favourite subjects are art and music. When I draw the tip of the pencil flows and makes me feel calm and peaceful. When I play music the wonderful strums of guitars cleanses my brain and makes me feel infinite. I know I'm very young but music is something that I will always love, it's my happy place. My second favourite thing about school is having lunch break. It's my time to just sit there and enjoy my food.

*A month or so into school*
So my thoughts on school have changed dramatically, it sucks. I may only be in middle-school but I know that school shouldn't be like this. Nobody even talks to me now, they think I'm too weird to hang around because I have no friends. Because of that my grades in class have dropped below a C and I'm not feeling the best anymore. Most of my thoughts now are 'why is everyone so mean to me?', 'what have I done to make people feel this way about me?', 'why are people so judgmental these days'. If only someone could understand what I'm going through!
*At home*
So my life right now evolves around getting up in the morning, going to school, coming home, going to bed and repeating everything again. It's pretty boring and sad. My family don't even notice me, it's like I'm a misbehaved pet that they just keep throwing outside because they can't stand it. They wouldn't even care if I stayed out for the whole night, and the times I do stay home everything gets blamed on me. Like one night I was sitting in my bedroom reading a book for English then the next minute my bloody annoying brother runs in screaming at me because I 'stole' his candy. I don't even eat that much candy and when I do I buy it myself, who knows where his candy might have been. Mum and dad also complain that I do nothing to help out around the house, I mean I would if I didn't get pushed away all the time. No wonder why I'm always stuck in my room...

So that's the first chapter guys, I spent lots of time thinking and writing this. I know it's only a small chapter but I'm just getting started.
Don't forget to comment and favourite if you did enjoy. Next chapter will be up as soon as it can be.
Xx love you all -Ang❤️