Chapter 3: Midnight Swim

Stacy's POV

My mom walked in the room at that moment, and I quickly pulled my hand out of Jakes, blushing at the thought of how large and warm his hand was.

"Let's go upstairs," I suggested, turning and walking out the kitchen.

Jake followed me from behind and I felt slightly self conscious in a very weird way. I felt like his eyes were on me and if I messed up or tripped I would be embarrassment. Why the heck am I feeling like that?

We got to my room and I turned, seeing Jake leaning against the closed door. His hands in his pockets with his crooked smile making my heart thump quickly. I smiled back, trying to act normally when all I could think about was how hot he looked.

"Are you ready?" He questioned, pushing himself off the door and walking up in front of me.

I nodded and tried to be confident, closing me eyes as if it could save me from the torture I was about to have inflicted upon me.

When nothing had happened for a couple of minutes I opened an eye and squinted at him. There was a soft smile on his lips and his eyes were gleaming with mischief. My heart fluttered and I gulped before closing my eye again, hoping it would be over with soon.

A soft pair of lips pressed themselves against my jaw line and I felt the urge to shudder but I knew that would result in strawberry milk... Ick.

I felt the presence of his body move closer to me but only barely touch me, as if he was teasing me. His hands fell softly on my hips, holding me gently enough that if I took a step back he would let go. His lips brushed against my skin as he traveled to the place just under the hollow of my ear. He pressed his mouth against me there, I felt his hot breath against my skin and again I felt a shudder try to press itself up my spine but I wouldn't let myself lose. My heart fluttered in my chest. Where had he learned to kiss like this?

He continued down my neck until he hit my collar bone and I felt his hot breath dance across my neck and fall down my shirt right between the swell of my breasts causing me to shiver. OH DANG! I opened my eyes and started to protest.

"Wait, I didn't mean to do that!" I exclaimed, watching him as he smiled softly in triumph. "I want a rematch! Please!" I pleaded, stepping back.

"Sorry, no can do," he teased, the crooked grin spreading across his lips. "But you could always make it up to me another way..." He suggested, trailing off.

I jumped at the idea. "What?" I asked, staring intently at his playful face.

"Kiss me," he teased, leaning closer and closing his eyes while puckering his lips.

I scoffed and turned around grudgingly. It was just a reminder of the fact that he would be able to harass me all week. He chuckled before grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door.

"Please, Jake! I hate strawberry milk!" I groaned, letting him drag me down the stairs.

"You know your options, Stace," he responded, as we entered the kitchen.

I shudder at the thought of kissing him. But the part that scared me was I couldn't tell if I was shuttering in disgust or anticipation.

He pulled the strawberry milk out of the fridge and filled a glass with the pepto bismol liquid. I stuck my tongue out at the thought of drinking it and watched as Jake turned to me and held out the glass. I cringed and shied away from the glass. He rolled his eyes before grabbing my wrist and forcing me to take it. I shuddered and watched the pink liquid swirling around in the cup. I closed my eyes slowly and put the glass to my lips taking a small sip.