Chapter 43: Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming

Concerning swimming, Serena's fantasy was this. Master's half naked top side, wearing a thin and short swimsuit, his slim body moving to and fro among the blue waves ...... and her lying on the chairs beside the pool, drinking a beverage and enjoying the air conditioning, it would be even better if she had a camera ......

But, the reality was ––

Upon arrival to the house, Serena took out his swimsuit from the bag. Ash took it, his eyebrow lifting.

"Why did you pick this one?"

"Ah?" She just grabbed one without looking. Was there a problem?

"This one was the one my aunt gave me after I won a race, I never wore it."

"You don't like it?"

"I don't really care," Ash faintly smiled, "I just didn't think that Serena liked this style."

He went to the changing room to put on the swimsuit before coming out. Serena finally knew what style he had been talking about ...... what style ......

It was actually very thin and very short ...... and very tight ......

Serena went into a daze over the exposed male beauty. When Master said "Why aren't you changing?" she actually obediently went to change into her new swimsuit.

Thankfully, she had a clear mind by the time she was coming out, grabbing a large towel to cover herself.

Ash was already comfortably swimming in the pool. Seeing her come out, he swam to the side and held a hand up.

"Come down."

"No, I don't know how to swim." The non-swimmer Serena tightened her grasp on her towel and refused to get in.

"I'll teach you."

Serena thought about it but still didn't have the courage: "...... I think I'll just sit at the side and wet my feet."

Ash fell into silence and put up an expression of not caring, swimming away by himself. Serena's eyes followed him, seeing him slice through the water like he was born to it, his slim but strong body peeking through the water. Her face felt hot.

She was really becoming more and more lustful due to Master~~~

Serena started to examine herself and stare boldly without taking away her eyes. After a while, she started to feel excited herself so she sat down at the side of the pool and put her feet into the water.

Instantly, a cool feeling came from the foot. All the pores on her body seemed to open up and breathe.

Serena was happily playing with the water by the side and didn't notice Ash's whereabouts. When she found him again, Ash had already swam to her side, suddenly grabbing her foot and pulled her under.

Serena was unprepared and fell into the pool. She instantly drank a few mouthfuls ...... of her own foot bathwater.

And then because she was flailing, she had to be fed air by a certain somebody using his mouth ......

And then because she was afraid of drowning, she grabbed tightly at a certain somebody's half naked body.

In conclusion ......it was complicated ......

By the time they left, Serena had only learned a little bit about swimming. But her heart and body ...... had received huge damage t_t

Even though Ash had been the champion in the Inter-University Competition, he didn't like swimming to the point of practicing everyday. But after today, he seemed to have found his enthusiasm. Since his relative's house was always empty, every evening he took Serena for a swim for at least two hours.