Chapter 21: I Was Waiting For You

May thought that life was full of mysteries.

Like now, the night before the Level Six exam, she was being dragged by Serena to go shopping.

Okay, even though she said it first, that they should relax and not study right before the exam. But Serena didn't have to react so quickly and, with eyes shining, pull her and race straight for the clothing store......

Dawn and Chloe also found it strange.

After dinner, they found out that May and Serena were not back at the dorms. The books were all on the table, so they couldn't have gone for more self-study. Dawn was bored and sent a text message to May asking for their location.

Very quickly, May replied to the text –– Buying clothes with Serena.

Dawn was very surprised and asked for the specific store. She took Chloe with her to go spectate. Running to the store and opening the door, they saw Serena just walking out from the changing room.

Dawn and Chloe suddenly stopped at the doorway.

They hadn't seen such an eye-catching Serena before.

The usLumiose Techl ponytail was gone and her hair was left to flow naturally. At the end, the strands slightly curled and fell onto pale-white shoulders. She was wearing a crimson thigh-length dress. The v-cut design in the front displaying delicate collarbones. The thin material of the dress draping closely as it fell down the body, showing off the waist which tempted others to believe they could circle with one hand. A slight movement sent the dress into countless waves. Under the dress, perfectly proportioned and pale legs were displayed, entrancing all to be unable to remove their gaze. On the feet were thin crystal heels, exhibiting the delicate nature of the appendages. The entire person seemed to be shining, the whole effect intimidating and majestic. The inside of the store seemed to light up.

The store became very quiet. May was blown away. After a while she saw Dawn and Chloe and immediately started showing off: "How is it, I helped Serena pick it out. Pretty good taste, huh?"

Definitely good taste, Dawn was going to say. But in front of the mirror Serena was complaining dejectedly: "May, couldn't you help me pick something more innocent looking?"

May: "......"

Dawn: "......"

Chloe: "......"

The salesperson rolled her eyes inside. No part of that dress wasn't innocent! You are the one with too much of a hot body and too many curves. It has nothing to do with our innocent and pure dress!!

After that moment of silent, May speechlessly turned and started picking out clothes again. Dawn walked into the store and asked Serena: "Why did you think of buying clothes now?"

Serena: "Because I found that the clothes from last year had lint balls >o<"

Dawn stayed silent. I told you that already, but weren't you pretty happy a few days ago wearing them?

Chloe said: "But you didn't have to come out now to buy clothes, it's exams tomorrow."

"Uh ......" Serena didn't know what to say. She didn't want to tell anybody yet that she was meeting with Satoshi, so she tried to cover it up: "That ...... tomorrow I have an interview!"

This wasn't lying. Tomorrow's interview, that was the interview of a lifetime!

Dawn thought that it was strange: "You are going to work over the summer? What type of maniac employer would schedule an interview on Saturday night? We don't even finish our exam until five twenty."