Chapter 6: Tag-along Sere

Even though they had become husband and wife, Serena regarded the relationship between MasterSatoshi and her in this way.

Master and the attendant.

Of course, Satoshi was the Master and she was the attendant. When fighting, she was the first, when there was an errand, she was also the first .... and as to why Serena was doing so, it was for those pieces of equipment.

She was embarrassed by taking other's people stuff without paying >o<, so she decided to pay it back by working it

The days after the wedding were not that much different. The majority of the time Serena still spent with Brock and the others on quests and levelling up. But there were occasional times when she and MasterSatoshi left the team to live a two-person world.

And the so-called two-person world? It was in reality doing couple quests.

In 《Dreams of Pokemon》, after the wedding, there will be three additional techniques for husband and wife. If both partners were in battle at the same time, the three techniques would have a rate of automatic attack, and the levelling up of those attacks depended primarily on the intimacy level between the couple. So other than the speechless bridal nights, the fastest way of increasing intimacy levels were couple quests.

When players reached level 30, they could already get married, so for the "late marriage" team of Serena and PokeMasterSatoshi, the earlier quests were simple, like how lettuce was simple. So for all the fights, MasterSatoshi did not need to even step on the battlefield, Serena could do it all by herself.

So a very frequent scene that occurred was this: a red-clothed female player at the front cutting and slicing, and a white-clothed musician sitting under a willow or near a stream, idly playing the koto.

......

Nevertheless, the scene on the surface still looked very fantastically romantic.

This day, Serena and MasterSatoshi were together doing a quest once again, OldManBrock and MrCoolShinji were also free and bored so they forcefully decided to attach themselves. As a result, they saw Serena engage in all the battles. This was in contrast to MasterSatoshi strolling along and looking at scenery before occasionally healing Serena. The two couldn't help but feel resentment on behalf of Serena and accused MasterSatoshi: "You are too shameless, to hide behind sister-in-law's back."

MasterSatoshi didn't have a hint of shame and sent a sighing face, replying: "When one has eaten much soft rice, one gets gradually used to it." After he finished, he added, for fear of not expressing himself fully, "You guys, who have no wifey to protect you, cannot understand."

Brock and Shinji were provoked and furiously teamed up to PK together against MasterSatoshi as a result. Sadly, the two of them still lost two-on-one. They decided to lie on the ground playing dead rather than accept their defeat. Serena finished killing monsters and returned to MasterSatoshi's side, absentmindedly walking over their "corpses" --

Brock immediately started wailing: "Sister-in-law not feeling grateful is one thing, but to step on us. We have died in vain."

MrCoolShinji: "Naturally, the husband and wife are of one heart. It's true that others should not involve themselves in family affairs."

Serena sighed. Those two have obviously been bullied by MasterSatoshi. Knowing that they could not win against him they tease her instead. When these people started mocking, there was no end. Since the quest for the day had been completed, Serena hurriedly said: "I'm going to pick herbs."

She abandoned MasterSatoshi and left in a flash.

In the game, picking herbs was very boring, it was simply just clicking at specified spots and standing around like an idiot waiting for the computer to finish. Serena started gathering and took out another Level Six mock exam. Some of the people in the dorm took the test last year, but at the time Serena had no confidence in getting distinction, so she didn't take it then.