Chapter 25: Blitzkrieg

After a long while, the whispers finally started in the surroundings. Serena heard hints of her and Ash's name repeatedly being discussed. Slowly, there were more stares frequently tossed towards them.

After another bit, the voices stared to get louder. More people were staring, and there were eyes that boldly looked.

In everybody's uneasiness, Serena was a bit calm.

She started to copy Master, calmly watching the race. Taking a look, she let out a sound of surprise.

The score on the court was almost even!

Ash seemed to understand what she was shocked at. He explained unworriedly: "Don't worry, after they stop looking at the bleachers, the gap will open again."

Because of the noise, he came very close to her to talk. His body tilted onto its side like they were whispering secrets. In this position, if Serena slightly raised her eyes, she would see his thick eyelashes.

That Contact was a very soul-shaking experience.

Serena lowered her eyes, looking at her hair which had fallen on his wrist. "En" she replied. In reality, she hadn't registered what he had said. She only knew that the surroundings had fallen silent again......

At the end of the third quarter, Dawn seemed to have woken up from a dream and yelled: "We're only leading by two points now!"

Serena heard her voice and realized she hadn't introduced Ash and her friends. Ash had been focusing on the match before, so it hadn't been a good time. Right now he still was focusing on the court. Serena wanted to catch his attention, but didn't know what to call him.

Calling senior was weird ......

Calling Satoshi was even weird, it wasn't in the game ......

Calling Ash ...... ugh ...... was a bit embarrassing ...... how could Master so naturally call her Serena >o<

Thankfully, Ash quickly took his gaze away from the court and released Serena from her painful thoughts.

Serena hurriedly said: "Um, these are my friends and dormmates." She motioned for Ash to look at the three beside her who had just recovered the ability to speak and introduced each of them: "May, Dawn, Chloe."

Ash's gaze swept across their faces and smiled slightly: "Nice to meet you all."

As a result ......

The three souls that had just returned were once again blown out of their body.

Serena felt much better.

There were some who were superior to others. In comparison, her own behaviour was very good.

The fourth quarter started and just like Ash had said, the score gap widened again. The CompSci team seemed to have locked down victory. Close to the end, Ash suddenly said: "Brock and Shinji are down there, you want to go say hi?"

Serena paused and asked: "Is it number 10 and number 11?"

The two she mentioned were the ones that had gone up first to Ash when he entered from outside.

Ash nodded.

"Where's Oak?"

"He didn't come."

Serena thought for a bit: "Do they know I'm PerformerSerena?"

"No."

Then how did you know?

Serena stared at him, the effects of the shocks she had gone through today dissipating. In her heart, the suspicions were piling up but there were too many people around to ask at the moment.