You lose your virginity to him... One Direction Preferences

Liam: You believe with no sex before marriage and he respects that. It was the night of your wedding and you were on your way to the hotel with Liam. “Tonight’s the night!” you say, you were excited to lose your virginity to Liam. He was so kind and you were now married. You had waited your whole life for this. “I know Mrs Payne,” he half smirks. You both can barely keep your hands of each other as you walk to your room. The room is a fantasy suite with candles and a bubble bath. “So, where to start?” Liam asks. “You just smile and lean in for a kiss. He starts to unzip your dress and you start to unbuckle his belt. As you lay on the bed naked he starts to finger you, starting with oone and putting in two. You start to gasp and arch your hips. He stands up, you look at him questioningly but then realise, his turn. You put as much of his length as you can in and slightly suck, with the rest you slightly rub with your fingers. You came feel him coming harder. He pulls you up and splits your legs. He slowly puts his length in asking if you are okay every step of the way. He starts to thrust and you start to moan and gasp thinking, why didn’t you do this earlier. You and him both reach orgasm at the same time. “Oh Liam,” is all you can manage as you let out a large sigh. He looks you in the eye and says, “I love you”

Niall: You have always been comfortable around Niall and told him straight up that you were a virgin and he was accepting of that. It was your second anniversary of dating and as you come home from work you see the bedroom all lit with candles and rose petals on the bed. You call out his name and he walks over to you and embraces you with a kiss. “I thought tonight, since it’s our second year of dating we could, well, you know” Niall whispered into your ear. “but only if you feel comfortable” he assured you. You smiled, “Niall, there is no one else in the world I would rather lose my virginity to” He just smiles. The night is long and beautiful. He makes sure you are alright every step of the way.

Zayn: You knew Zayn was slightly sex crazed. But you were a virgin and didn’t tell him. You came home one night with him naked siting on the table. “Hey babe, just thought maybe we could break some tables tonight?” You slightly giggle and walk into the kitchen to prepare dinner. “So what do you think babe?” he asks you. “I don’t Zayn” you whisper back whilst you are peeling some vegetables. “Why not? Don’t you love me babe. I mean, cause I love you. A lot!” he questions “No, no not at all, I love you, it’s just that, well, I’m, I’m a virgin” you murmur. He looks suprised, “really, gosh babe, I really sorry then.” “No, no, it’s alright, I think I want to break tables with you, just maybe let’s start in the bedroom” you say. He smirks and princess carries you to your bedroom. The night was bliss and lets just say, round two, you did break some tables.

Louis: You wanted to talk to him about you being a virgin and sex but alls he would do was crack jokes. You started to get a little upset and you stormed off to the bedroom. He came in shortly after and asked what was wrong. “I wanted to talk to you about something serious but alls you do is just crack jokes!” you say. “I’m sorry babe, what was it.?” he asked all of a sudden looking sincere. “Well, I’m a. A virgin” you whisper avoiding his eyes. “Aww babe, thats okay!” you smile and start to kiss him. “Do you reckon we could change that now?” you whisper into his ear whilst straddling him. He just smirks and picks you up and places you on the bed. You start to slowly strip off leaving just your knickers on, you then help Louis unbuckle is belt and wait for him to be finished. He starts to kiss you passionately, and his hands slide down to you knickers, he looks at you but you just nod. He puts his fingers in and curls them around. You start to gasp. “Oh Lou!” you exclaim. You go down and give him a suck and slightly tickle his balls. He pulls you up again once he has had enough and slowly starts to enter you. “you alright babe?” you gasp and nod at the same time. The night was long and blissful.

Harry: You hadn’t told Harry you were a virgin because you knew he has had sex with at least nine other girls and well, you were still a virgin. One night as you sit straddling his lap and you too a kissing passionately his hands slowly trail down to your pants line. You grab his hands and place them on you back whilst kissing him. He looks at you strangely and asks, “You don’t want to?” “No, it’s just that, I want my first time to be special” you reply. “First time? Wait, you mean your a virgin!” he says. “Well, yea.” he looks slightly shocked but doesn’t push it further. The next night you come home from uni, and you see candles lit every where and rose petals sprinkled in a path towards the bedroom. ?Harry?? you shout out as you follow the trail. ?Hey babe?, he says as he embraces you. ?what’s this?? you ask. ?Well I thought, tonight is the night three years since we met and, well, it means something to me. So I thought we could,” he is stopped by you kissing him. “Of course!” is all you say as you start to unbuckle his belt. He strips you down and places two fingers into you and them slowly adding three. “Harry! Oh my gosh!” you gasp, you run your fingers through his hair. You go down and suck as much of his length as possible with your hands rubbing where you couldn’t suck. He pushes you up and slowly starts to enter you, in and out. You start to gasp and you both hit orgasm at the same time. In the takes you into the bath he ran and starts to clean you out. You were glad you lost your virginity that night. It was pure bliss.