Preference #345: Your daughter gets her first bra

(Just picking random names)

Harry: “Hey Darce, how does this look on me?” Harry said to your daughter Darcy. He was holding a huge hot pink lace bra up to his chest. “Looks great dad!” She said as they laughed. “You’re such a child.” You say to Harry. “Hey! Can’t a guy do some bra shopping without the insults.” He said laughing.

Liam: “Dad just come on!” Your daughter Taylor yelled trying to drag your husband Liam into the bra department. “Noooooo.” He wouldn’t budge. Now she went behind him and tried to push from the back. He just stood there like a pole. “Mummmm!” Taylor called out to you. “Liam get over here right now or your sleeping on the couch tonight.” You said trying to hold back your laughter. “But I just feel so…dirty.” He said walking slowly over to you.

Louis: “What about this one, mum?” Your daughter Quinn asked you holding up a blue bra with stars on it. “Oh no no no. Blue is not your color Quinnie.” Your husband Louis intervined. “Here try this one.” He held a red and white striped one up to her chest. “Ah, looks wondaful dahling!” He said kissing his fingers. You and Quinn laughed at his weirdness.

Niall: “I’m hungryyy.” Your husband Niall complained. “Me too!” Your daughter Bri agreed. “Come on hun let’s go get some food!” He said linking arms with Bri and turning around. “Oh no you don’t!” You said grabbing them both by the back of their shirts. “Come on Bri we have to do this.” You said pulling her away from Niall. “Ugh fine. But afterwards can we get some food?” “Ugh yes!” You rolled your eyes and walked over to another rack. Yup. Just like her daddy.

Zayn: “I don’t wanna!” Your daughter Jade said. You and your husband Zayn were trying to convince her to try on some bras. “Come on baby girl this will only be a small bump in your rollercoaster.” Zayn said. “Actually two bumps.” He said pointing to your daughters chest and laughing. “Ugh daddddd!” Jade said her cheeks turning pink.