Long Dirty Liam Imagine

You were sitting in math class when the teacher asks you to go get some things from the stationary cupboard. Your walking down the corridor when you feel a hand grab your arm and pull you inside an empty room. You look up to see Liam giving you a cheeky smile.

“Liam, what are you doing?!”

“I’m sorry babe, I need you now!”

You look at him and know exactly what he wants. He pushes you against the classroom door.

You stand in front of him, looking up at him as he stares down at you. You start to quickly remove your clothing as Liam does the same.

You smile at him, knowing your driving him crazy without even touching him yet. You move closer to him, standing in the space between his knees. You bend your legs slowly, resting your hands on his knees and running them up his thighs.

You move closer towards his dick an open your mouth slightly. You start sucking on his dick, making him moan your name.

Liam grabs your waist and pulls you up to give you a long hard kiss. You wrap your legs around his waist as Liam moves over to a table and lays down.

You lower yourself slowly onto his dick. Without warning, he thrusts his hips upwards and his dick slides deep into your pussy. You moan loudly and grind up and down, going as deep as you can. You press your hands on Liam’s chest as he stares into your eyes. You begin to pick up the pace and ride him faster and faster throwing your head back.

You feel his cum fill your tight pussy as he groans loudly, mumbling your name. You collapse onto him, breathing heavily.

“I should get back to class,” you stand up and quickly get dressed, giving Liam a kiss before you go back to class