He Visits You While Your Studying Abroad

Harry: You keep your fingers laces as you wonder down the Italian streets of Rome. You’re enjoying the warm day as you window shop, meandering in and out of shops. You eat lunch at your favorite pizza place, watching the people as they pass by on their daily routines. Harry takes you to the Vatican, smiling as you stare in awe at the history that surrounds you. He rents a Vespa one day, covering your hand with his when you press against his back tighter as he drives through the streets. He smiles as you speak Italian to shop keepers and waiters before taking your hand in his. You spend your nights on your balcony, taking in the sights of the city before falling asleep in one another’s arms.

Liam: Liam loves that you’re staying in Australia. He spends his time surfing while you’re in school, meeting you back in the room you’re staying in for the summer. He showers while you do your school work, lounging around as you finish up before pulling you out into the city of Melbourne. He shows you all of the things he discovered when he was in the city with the boys, pulling your into small shops and alleys. You go to the Outback on the weekend, taking in the beauty and peacefulness of everything around you. You spend your nights on the beach before going home to fall asleep together until it’s time for him to go home.

Niall: He loves that you’re studying in Spain, excited at the prospect of getting to speak Spanish while visiting you for the month. He helps you with your schoolwork during the week before dragging you out into the city at night. He wraps his arm around your shoulders as you walk down the streets, holding you tight against him as you talk quietly to one another. You spend your weekends in museums and gallery’s before wondering into side shops and restaurants to cool down from the warm Spanish sun. You spend your nights cuddled together, sighing as Niall whispers in Spanish against your bare skin.

Louis: You had just arrived at the hotel in France for the summer unpacking your things into the dorm you were going to share with your roommate from University back home. You were so excited for the summer with only one exception: leaving your boyfriend back in London. Lou wasn’t happy at all with your decision to study abroad but once you convinced him of the great opportunity this trip was for you he soon accepted it. You and your roommate are unpacking and getting adjusted to your room when there was a knock at the door. Your roommate answers it with a slight gasp. “Uhhh (y/n)?” you turn around making eye contact with your boyfriend you had just left a day ago. “Lou!” you exclaim. “What are you doing here??” you shout. “I just wanted to make sure you were staying somewhere I approved of.” “Really now?” “Uhh yeah” he says not very reassuringly.   

Zayn: You had been over in the States for a full month now studying business management at NYU through your University in London. You had been missing your boyfriend ever since the day you left but you seemed to be missing him even more lately. You had a day off to do whatever you wanted and your roommate had invited you out to explore the city but you turned her down saying you wanted to stay in and rest. You awaken from your nap by a knocking at the door. You get up not knowing who it could be since everyone is out for the day. You wipe your eyes awake and open the door with a gasp. “Ahh!” you scream as you boyfriend stands in the doorway. “What are you doing here? I thought you were recording!?” you ask anxiously. “Yeah we are but I asked management if I could fly over for a few days.” he explains. “A few DAYS??” you emphasize excitedly. “Yes ma’am.” You bring him into your room not letting his waist go.