Harry Styles imagine.

ou were in school running to your class cause you already were a little late. you ran true the hallways and tried to be in time. you stand in frond of your class and no teacher was in it so you weren’t really late. you rushed in to see if you could catch a place next to a friend of yours. you came in and the only place that was last was a chair next to the most wanted boy in school… it was pretty weird he was sitting alone but his friends were sitting behind him so that explained everything. “can I…?” you asked. “sure” he said talking to his friends. “you should watch out! he thinks you’re beautiful!” Niall told you. you smirked and sat down as the teacher came in when he did the same. “don’t listen to them” he laughed. the teacher laid two papers on yours and Harry’s desk, you wanted to pick it up and it seemed like harry wanted also. your hands touched and it felted so good even though it didn’t mean anything. instead of pulling back harry kept his hand on top of yours squeazing it lightly as you looked up at him. “harry, Isabel pay attention to the lesson not to each other!” the teacher said. you quickly pulled back and looked at your books again. when you looked back to harry he was smirking. “I’m sorry” he said laughing a bit. “what?” you asked laughing to “I said, I’m sorry” he told you again. “no, I meant the smirking, what is it?” you asked. “I know why!” Niall called from behind. you turned around and gave him a ‘explain!” look. “so… isn’t it quite weird that harry was sitting alone?” he asked. “yeah” you answered. “well…. it’s because he wanted to sit next to you!” he said. you turned back to harry and saw him giving a ‘shut up!’ look to Niall. “harry?” you asked. “is that true?” you continued with a smirk on your face. “no… of course it’s not! it’s not like I like you or something” he lied. “you look good but you’re not a good liar thought!” you told him. “sorry, but… yes it’s true I mean… we’ve never been best friends but we’ve been just friend you know… I mean…” he said looking back down to his book. “HE LIKES YOU! isn’t clear?” Niall yelled a little to loud. “Niall, what’s going on?” the teacher asked. “I need to explain it?” Niall asked. “yeah, please” the teacher said. “so… harry likes Isabel and it’s absolutely clear… but Isabel won’t believe me and harry won’t admit!” Niall said in one breath. “ooh, well and because I’m a teacher who likes to be strict. Isabel harry, come up here and explain what you feel for each other as punishment of not paying attention to my lesson.” the teacher said as everyone started laughing and you and harry where blushing like crazy. “miss can’t we just have detention?” harry asked. “no!” she laughed. you both got forward the classroom and stood there in silents looking down your feet. after a couple minutes harry started talking. “how I feel right now is like water that isn’t wet. I’m harry styles, but I’m not the harry I want to be! I need Isabel inside of my life and then I will be water that is wet. my love for her is hard to describe, it’s like a wall… it will stand for ever, only if it breaks and that will be only if she gives up. the wall is so strong and nobody can come in between it. you can’t tear it down and you can’t beat it!” he said looking back down his feat. “what I feel for harry isn’t that heard to describe. he just told you everything and I will be here to let the wall stand and I won’t let it fall down! it can break down, but then we’ll build it up again!” you said looking at harry still looking down. he suddenly realized what you said and he looked up at you quickly. “do you mean it?” he whispered into your ear. “no… of course not! it’s not like I like you or something” you lied taking like harry. “you look good but you’re not a good liar thought” he whispered acting like you and walking back to your seats. you laughed as you saw Niall enjoying the moment. “told you!” Niall said. you gave him a sweet look and sat down. the class went by really fast cause you could feel butterflies inside of your stomach. you walked out holding Harry’s hand and playing with his fingers. “I like you harry I really do!” you told him. “ooh babe, I don’t like you! I love you!” he said. you wrapped your arms around his neck sharing your first kiss with your new boyfriend. he pulled his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him as he gently smirked against your lips. “what?” you asked as your lips left his. “I just really love you!” he said. you could see he really meant it. “I love you to harry!” you told him kissing his cheek gently. you spent the rest years in that school being the perfect couple.