Mother's day

It's been almost two years since Y/N joined Bighit and PD nim said that he thinks they are ready to debut as idols.

When they were practicing 'No more dreams' for their debut, PD nim came to the practice room and saw their performance. After finishing the dance, PD nim congratulated them.

"Good work guys...I see you are well prepared for the debut. If you believe in the team and do your best in your roles, I will help you to be recognised as a team of producers, not just idols". PD nim said.

"We'll do our best and make you proud." Namjoon said coming forward, still breathing heavily.

PD nim nodded and continued." So...as you all know, tomorrow is Mother's day. You can take a day off tomorrow and visit your home if you wish. That's all. I'll see you all the day after tomorrow. You may leave now."

The boys were overjoyed. They've been missing their families. They quickly left the building and went back to their dorm.

At the dorm, they were busy packing. It's only 3:30 in the noon since PD nim gave them a day off. They were planning to leave early next day.

Everyone's done packing and Jin asked them to come and have tea. Everyone came except Y/N.

They started searching for her and found a note on the bedroom table. It says:

"I'm going out for a walk. I'll be back by night."

Time pass to night, everyone is having dinner early so they can sleep. Jin kept aside Y/N's food so she can have it when she returns.

Everyone went to sleep except Jin as he was cleaning the dishes. After he's done, he received a phone call from his mom.

On the phone:

"Hey mom. How's it going?"
"All good my son. Are you prepared to come home tomorrow?"
"Yes mom. Everyone has prepared, except Y/N"
"Y/N? Have I met her before?"
"I guess not."
"Why isn't she going home?"
"I think she doesn't have a mother. She said her mother is dead but I haven't seen her visiting her mother's grave."
"Jin bring her with you tomorrow. I want to see her. I want to confirm something. I'll end the call now."

Jin's pov:

What was that all about? She sounded nervous. Could it be that she knows Y/N?

Jin was in his thoughts when he heard the front door open revealing Y/N. He asked her to come with him to meet his mother. After a lot of convincing, Y/N finally agreed to go with him.

Jin's mom pov:

Y/N ... I have heard the name before. Could she be the daughter of Ms. Min? The one who was sent to this world with the purpose to......

What could be the purpose? Does PD nim knows about her as well? Wait till the next chapter to know who is Y/N and why she is with BTS.