Debut

June 11, 2013

The shooting of the music video, 2 cool 4 skool was done weeks ago. BTS is anxiously waiting for the next day... Cause next day will be an important day in their lives.

June 12, 2013

The album, 2 cool 4 skool released.

June 13, 2013

Every Bighit staff is running around anxiously in the backstage. One famous group is performing on the stage, and many audience have gathered to cheer for their favourite band.

Behind the stage, make up artists are retouching the makeup of BTS. After they are done with their outfits and make up, their manager took them to the backstage.

They peeked to the stage. They saw how the other band is performing and how the audience are cheering for them.

That's right! Another company had agreed to Bighit to help the rookie idols to debut. They are having a concert so they allowed Bighit to have the stage after the concert.

Now BTS is waiting for their chance to perform. The stood straight when the idols on the stage bidding goodbye to their fans.

This is exactly what Y/N has in her mind. Everything is working according to her plan so far... But something seems off. She felt like during last few days she's been not recieving any news from her home world.

Y/N needs their help to complete her mission but somehow she feels like the music council of the land of music, is abandoning the mission.

She looked around. She saw how nervous the boys were and how Namjoon trying to calm them down.

She wanted to debut like this cause she wants to show the world how satisfying it is to rise from being nothing. But inorder to move forward, she'll need the advice of the council.

Flashback on the council before Y/N was sent to earth.

The large purple hall is decorated with the soft ceaseless sounds of music. The king, the queen and the Princess Yuki(Y/N) are seated on their thrones.

Every member of council are present and are seated around the large glass table. They are here to choose whom they should send to earth for the mission.

There is a long silence which annoyed the Princess.
"Are any of you going to say anything?"
She asked.

"Your highness, we need someone with good knowledge in music and the person should know how to put their emotions into the music. And there's only one person in this land who is capable of doing that." One of the council replied humbly.

"And that person would be?", The princess asked raising an eyebrow.

"That person is you, my child." The queen said after a moment's silence.

There was a silence again and by looking at the face of the princess, it's clear that she would refuse to go to earth.

"You won't be on your own. We will choose seven other people from earth to stay by your side. We will reveal their faces in your visions. And you will stay on earth for 22 years to complete your mission." The king said before she could say anything.

The princess sighed knowing she can't say anything against the upper voice. After a lot of convincing, the princess agreed to go earth with the name "Y/N".

"It's just fucking 22 years. It will be over before I know it and I will be back home again. And if those seven fucking humans slow me down on my mission, I'll just kill them." She thought before passing through the portal to enter the earth.

End of flashback.

Never would have she thought she would actually love the seven guys. She behaved rudely at first because she didn't want to get attached to them. But now they are everything to her.

She was pulled out of her thoughts by the idols who just came back after performance and wishing her and the boys good luck. She smiled at them and got ready for the most important performance.

"Water.. please" Jungkook said as they came back from stage after the performance.

They finally debuted with the song 'No more dreams.'

Staff came from all the sides, hugging and congratulating them. They were given a tablet so they can watch how they have performed.

They are happy to see that the view counts are increasing. It's not much views but to BTS, it's everything they needed after the long training. They hugged each other with happiness all over their faces.