The iconic family

(Since you guys know the members, I will start by telling you about the female maknae, her dislikes, behaviour, etc.

And also, I will be portraying other idols as in favour with the main characters of the story, and some as the bad characters of the story. Please understand that I do not dislike other kpop groups or entertainment companies. I respect all of them just like I respect BTS and Hybe Corporation. It's all for the sake of the story. So.. let's get started 🤗)

Min Y/N

She became a trainee in the Bighit entertainment when she was 12 years old

She became a trainee in the Bighit entertainment when she was 12 years old. She debuted as a BTS member at the age of 14.
She was the last member to join BTS.

She is a perfectionist. When she makes a mistake on stage, which rarely happens, she gets really upset. She works extra hard to meet Army's expectations.

She has allergic rhinitis (hay fever). So she can sometimes be seen coughing and sneezing hard. She has weak immunity, so she gets sick often.

Y/N gets mad easily. She tends to destroy things around her as in a way to vent her anger.

She's good at fights. People usually don't dare to get on her bad side. If she hears someone talking bad about people she holds dear, she would beat up the person mercilessly.

Y/N prefers to call the members hyungs cause she feels it's a best way to fit in. (You can choose Oppa if you are not comfortable).

Now let's take a look at her relationships with each members of BTS.

Kim Seokjin

He's the eldest in the group

He's the eldest in the group. She became a trainee there after meeting Jin and Namjoon.

She often cooks with him.

He loves having her by his side since the very beginning.
She's like a little sister to him.

He's more protective over her compared to the rest of the guys.

He rarely gets angry at her. But scolds her when she thinks bad about herself.

He's the only person who can make her and Jungkook go to the school. He likes babying the maknaes.