Welcome to Bighit

Bang Si-Hyuk, the CEO of Bighit entertainment, came in to the practice room to meet the boys, only to see a girl standing in the middle of the room. He saw her face in the mirror and immediately recognised her.

Before he could approach her, she started singing and dancing. Her voice was angelic and all her movements matched the rhythm.

He stood there astonished.
"I have never seen anyone so talented before in my life." She suddenly stopped dancing when she heard someone clapping.

"You're amazing Y/N", he said. "How do you know my name? Wait I've seen you before... You are...Bang... Si-Hyuk, if I'm not mistaken?"

"Please just call me PD nim. I would like you to follow me to my office." he said, smiling. She followed him to his office.

"So I've called you here because I have a proposal. I'm the CEO of the music industry, Bighit. I saw your performance back there and I'm convinced that you're quite talented. So would like to join Bighit as a trainee and become an idol?" He asked.

"An idol? I have liked music but I've never given much thought to it."she said. "If you become an idol, you'll be doing music all the time", he said.
"Okay then. I'll join". She said with a slight smile.

"Welcome to Bighit, Y/-" "PD nim, have you seen a girl with short hair- oh here you are, we were worried you left without telling us." Said Jin barging into the office." What are you doing here?"

"Oh hey Jin, Y/N is officially a trainee in Bighit now. Treat her like your little sister." Said PD nim." Come child, I'll introduce you to other guys".

She nodded and followed PD nim and Jin. They entered the practice room and she saw six guys standing near the food."Guys introduce yourself to your new friend". PD nim said.

"Hello I'm Jin

"Hello I'm Jin. You already know me." He winked at her. "He's so caring and handsome. I think he's so proud of his visuals", thought Y/N.

 I think he's so proud of his visuals", thought Y/N

"Hi I'm Namjoon. We met earlier." He said smiling. "He looks like a brilliant guy. He knows how to manage a conversation well. He must be the one who's taking care of all the works" she thought.