I'm leaving

Hoseok stood there not knowing what to say. His head is all messy after hearing the odd truth. He started to walk back home without uttering anything. Y/N and Jin followed him.

As they reached home, Hoseok plopped himself on the couch. After an hour or so everyone arrived. They were kinda confused to see Hoseok lying there like his soul left his body.

Jimin asked, "Hyung are you okay? You seem a little down".

"Hey everyone", Hoseok said, "I wanna tell you something. I'm going back home. I don't wanna continue it."

With that said, he walked to the room to pack his stuffs. Everyone is confused at his sudden behavioral change, cause he's always like a ball of sunshine.

They all looked at Jin and Y/N hoping they would give an explanation. Jin was looking at Y/N while she was keeping a poker face. But inside, she felt like her heart is being plucked out of her chest.

She know what others are feeling as others already started to cry. They couldn't hold back Hoseok. After he left, everyone started crying like someone dear to them is dead. Even Jin's tears flow down but he quickly wiped away inorder to not fall apart.

She didn't cry even though she wanted to, she has to stay strong for others. She felt like it's because of her that Hoseok left them, even without giving an explanation why he is leaving.

After so much crying all members fell asleep tired except Y/N. She looked at the 6 tired guys with puffy eyes, sleeping on the couch. She took a blanket and covered them to protect from the cold.

She went to the rooftop and dial someone. After a few seconds, the person on the other side picked up.

On the phone:

Y/N: PD nim, am I disturbing you?

PD nim: Not at all, but why did you call me at this hour? Is something wrong?

Y/N: Yes there is, actually Hoseok left us

PD nim: What? But why?

Y/N: Apparently, he heard you and Jin hyung talking about me and Jungkook hyung the other day. And he asked me about my real identity and I told him about myself cause there's no point in hiding it from him anymore. He looked shock and after sometime, he said that he wants to leave though he didn't tell us why he is leaving.

PD nim: So are you gonna let him go? Do we need him?

Y/N: Yes I need him with us. I started the Chaos and I will end it. I called you to tell you that I'm going to his house to persuade him to come back. And the boys cried till 3AM so please give them a day off. I promise I will bring him back.

PD nim: Okay I'll text them about the leave. And good luck. We're counting on you, Y/N. Bye.

Y/N: Yes I know. Thanks and bye.

Call ended.