Zayn Story Preference

You pulled your arms around his neck, kissing him. His hands were wrapped around your waist as he began to kiss back. Just as he began to lean himself on the bed you pulled away, your teeth in between bottom lip and giggled. “I’m not letting all my cooking going to waste” you said, getting up. He pouted for a minute, “fine but we’re going to finish all this later” he said, making hand gestures to the bed. You laughed as he walked behind you into the kitchen. The aroma instantly hit his nose, “mmm, it smells good in here” he says, poking his face into the steaming pan. “Your favorite” you said, handing him a plate. He dips what seems to be two servings onto his plate before handing you the spoon. As he grabs two cups and pours drinks into them, you settle into the kitchen table seat. “Here ya go babe” he says, handing you a cup before he sits down himself. “thanks” you mumble. You spend lunch talking about the spectacular trip he had planned. He always seemed to surprise you in unexpected ways.

You were clearing the dishes when Zayn had gotten up to use the bathroom. While putting the dishes into the sink you feel his arms wrap around you. “Remember when I said we were going to finish later…well it’s later” he whispered, his hot breath swirling around your ear. Before you have a chance to say anything he managed to turn you around. His hands against the countertop, leaving you trapped in between his body; you stared into his eyes. It wasn’t the usual shade of soft brown hazel eyes you looked up to everyday but dark, almost black and full of passion. See, when it came to Zayn and intimacy there was two sides to him: the sensitive and gentle one which you loved and then the dangerous and lustful side you loved even more. He stared at you for a few moments before unexpectingly crashing his lips onto yours. His tongue forced itself into your mouth, your hands on the back of his neck. He sucks on your sweet spot, right behind your ear trailing down to your collarbone.  You can feel his bulge against your crotch. His hands roam all over your body until he slowly slides one hand down. He feels the dampness in your knickers as he brushes his hand beneath it. You let out a small moan into his mouth. He suddenly pulls away, looking into your eyes “jump” he demands. You comply, wrapping your legs around his waist as he grabs your ass cheeks to keep you up, leading you into the bedroom. He pushes the door open before settling you on the bed. You quickly pull your shirt off as he unbuckles his pants and throws his shirt off. Your hand glides through his abs as he slides your shorts off along with your knickers. He begins to kiss you from your lips all the way trailing down to your stomach. Just as he’s about to reach the area you want him the most his head scoops down to your thigh. He kisses up your inner thighs painfully slow. “Stop teasing me” you mutter. He looks up and grins, making you roll your eyes. He lightly kisses your lips before diving down again into you. His tongue enters you thrusting. You buck your hips, titling your head back. His skillful tongue deepens inside of you as you grip his hair. He swirls his tongue around.  Without warning he plunges two fingers into you and you gasp. He pumps them in and out as you moan, gripping onto the roots of his hair. “Babee i-I’m gun-na co-come” you stutter. “Not just yet” he whispers. He pulls his fingers out and you glare at him, “what the fuck”. He doesn’t say a word; he just pulls down his boxers revealing his large erection. “Suck it” he simply says. You nod, kneeling down and breathing onto his erection. You softly place your lips on him before flicking your tongue on the tip. “Stop doing that” he grits through his teeth. You look up, “stop doing what?” you ask innocently, giving his manhood another lick and batting your eyelashes. “Stop fucking teasing me” he says, grabbing the back of your head and shoving it into his cock. No matter how many times you and Zayn have had sex you were always astonished on how big he was. He hits the back of your throat, causing you to gag a bit. At first he pushed your head back and forth until you sucked on your own, bobbing your head up and down as he held your hair back for you. After a while he pulled you back up, sucking on your collar bone. He pushed you onto the bed, grazing his cock against your slit. “Zayn” you whimper. He ignores you and begins massaging your breasts. He kneads them at first then rubbing your left nipple with his thumb, sucking your right. You begin to groan, “Please” you croak out. He gives you a devilish look, “Beg if you really want it babe” he says. “Oh, Zayn please fuck me” you say. “You’re gunna have to do better than that” he scoffs. “Zayn please fuck me with your gigantic cock. I want it inside my tight ass pussy. I want you to fuck me so hard that I can barely walk” you stammer out, breathless. He smirks before ramming into you causing you to let out a yelp. He gives you no time to adjust but pleasure suddenly fills your body. He begins to thrust into you “Ugh faster Zayn, faster” you say. “Are you sure about that?” he asks. “yes, I’m fucking positive” you almost scream. He chuckles before grabbing your legs and placing them over his shoulders. He rams into you once more, the new angle sending a wave length of pleasure. He continues to thrust and moan louder and louder each time. “Say my name baby, I want everyone to know who’s making you moan” he says. “Zaynnnn” you say as he thrusts deeper. “Louder” he says. He grunts as he slams into you.He hits your g-spot making you scream at the top of your lungs, “ZAYYYYYYNNNNN”. “That’s my girl” he smirks, thrusting and hitting your g-spot every time. “I’m gun-gunna come” you stammer.  “On the count of 3” he says and you nod. As he counts down he rams into you making you weak. “3” he finally finishes with one last thrust and you feel your walls tighten around him. You can feel his cock twitch inside of you and him spill into you. Your toes curl up and you pull on the roots of his hair. The feeling is unbelievable, like an out-of-body experience. You two ride eachother out and he finally collapses next to you. The next few moments are quiet except the sounds of both of you breathing heavily and chests pounding.

When you both finally catch your breath,  he wraps his arm around you and kisses your temple. “I didn’t hurt you did i?” he suddenly whispers. Your sweet and gentle Zayn was back, he never failed to make an appearance after his raging sessions. You shake your head, “of course not”. “Good, because you know I would never hurt you on purpose boo. It’s just sometimes…I-I can’t help myself” he says. “I know that. Stop worrying, I loved every minute of it” you tried to comfort him. He chuckled lightly, “glad to hear”. “I’m pretty sure our neighbors heard every minute of it too” you said, which made him laugh a bit more. He pulls you closer to him and you can hear his chest pounding and the vibrations of him humming, hitching at his throat. The peaceful sounds are like a lullaby sending you to sleep and as your eyes start to close you hear a different vibration. Zayn suddenly tears away and reaches down grabbing his pair of jeans that he had swiftly taken off earlier. His hands go crawling into the pocket and he pulls out his phone. “Hello?”he answers. You rest your head in between his arm and chest, your fingers walking on top of his abdomen.  You’re in your own little world and you don’t notice Zayn nudging you. “Babeee” he finally says, and you look up, “mhm?”. He laughs and you’re completely unaware about what.  “Liam asked if we want to go to dinner tonight with the other boys. Eleanor & Danielle will be there” he says, holding the phone to his chest. You were hoping for a quiet and comfy night at home with Zayn but you didn’t want to be rude, especially when everyone else would be there. You nod your head, “sounds good”. He smiles before going back to the phone, “Yeah, we’ll see you guys there.-Alright mate, bye” he clicks the phone off and lets it fall right into his jeans, fumbled on the floor.  “When are the reservations?”you ask. “Liam said 8, I guess it’s our official celebratory dinner” he replies playing with your hair. It takes you a second to realize that it was for the U.S. tour. You were so caught up in everything when Zayn told you that you forgot about congratulating him. You felt terrible. “I was so busy thinking about you leaving that I didn’t even remember to say congratulations babe!” you say. He laughs, “That’s alright”. You look up at him, “But seriously, it’s amazing how far you and the boys have come. Maybe we don’t get to see each other as much as we’d like to and maybe you’re always traveling and working but I really am proud of you. I’ll always be here, 100%” you say. You lean your head up to give him and a kiss and he meets you half way. Your lips softly touch for a moment. “I know, thankyou” he says.  “Now go get in the shower, you’re all icky!” you tell him. “Hey, you’re just as gross as me!” he laughs. “No-“ you begin to protest and he clobbers you into a massive cuddle. “Well now you are” he chuckles. “I hate you” you joke as he gets off of you. “love you too babe” he says, kissing you before walking to the bathroom. You throw a pillow at him and he looks back, giving you a funny look. You covered up with the sheets and closed your eyes for a few minutes, listening to the sound of the water running from the shower and soon Zayn’s voice singing yet again, another Chris Brown Song. You exhaled, taking in everything.