Chapter 11

Pink's POV:

We were on our way to the Moon Tower when I pulled up behind Brae's car. I could see all the girls laughing and joking around so I decided to pull up beside them and make it interesting. We all looked over at the girls and they were all looking at us laughing.

"Hey ladies." Don yelled out the window.

"Hey Donny." Shavonne yelled back at him. Brae started to pull ahead so I sped up a little. I looked back over to see her smirking at me.

"You tryna race me?" I yelled at her. She laughed at me looking at the road before turning back to look at me.

"Won't be much of a race seeing as you're gonna lose." She yelled.

"Oh man are you gonna take that?" Don asked laughing at me.

"Not one bit." I said shifting my car in gear and pulling ahead of her. Next thing I know I see her car take off beside me with Shavonne hanging out the window.

"Bye boys." She said teasing us. Oh it's on. We raced the whole way there before finally pulling up to the spot. Wooderson pulled up behind us smiling.

"Man girl you know how to drive that thing." He said walking over and putting his arm around Brae.

"What can I say. I learned from my dad who did some small racing back in his day." She said shrugging his shoulders. I just laughed at her comment. This girl is seriously full of surprises. We all unloaded the kegs and set them up around the tower so that everyone could get beer when they wanted to.

"Hey you guys wanna go up to the tower?" Kev asked walking over to us with Slater following behind. Brae nodded her head smiling and getting up to follow us over.

"Hey I'll see you girls later okay?" She yelled back at Jodi and Kaye.

"Okay girl be careful!" Kaye yelled back at her. We started climbing up the tower as Pick and Slater were hanging on the outer bars trying to scare Mitch.

"So why is it called the Moon Tower?" Mitch asked as we were climbing up.

"Uh I guess they decided to put it up when they were building the power plant. But it's actually a good idea man. You got a full moon every day of the year." I told him.

"Hey that's not bad. Sounds kinda nice." Brae said looking down at me. She was the first to climb up and I followed behind so we all kinda had a good look at her ass. And man was it a nice one.

"Yeah it is cuz, but nothin's been repaired so this whole thing could fall down at any time. So you two better watch your step." Kev said trying to scare the two of them.

"Kev shut up man. Quit tryna scare the kid." Brae said laughing at him.

"This place used to be off limits man. Some drunk freshman fell off. He went right down the middle smacking his head on every beam on his way down man. I heard it doesn't hurt after the first couple though. Autopsy said he only had one beer man, how many did you have?" Slater asked looking at Mitch.

"Four." Mitch said completely unphased by him. We all just laughed as Slater tried to tell him he was a dead man by drinking that much and pointing at a rust stain trying to say it was dried blood. As we all got to the top I sat down beside Brae who had her feet hanging over the edge.

"Man look at this town. It's dead." She said as she was staring out over the town. It looked dark with only a few lights on.

"Imagine how many people are out there right now fuckin' man." Slater said causing Brae to laugh. "Just goin' at it man."