Chapter 2

Pink's POV:

"Hey I'm sorry about her." I said stopping her and putting my hands in my front pockets.

"Oh no it's okay I get it. I mean I'm the new girl. People are bound to not like me." She said laughing a little. God that laugh was so pretty. "And besides I don't blame her for being protective of her boyfriend when there's a new girl in school. I mean look at you." She gestured to me and hugging her book in her hands. "You're not exactly ugly at all so."

"You think so? You think I'm cute?" She just smiled at me blushing a little and nodded her head yes.

"I mean yeah what girl wouldn't?"

"Well thank you. And she's not my girlfriend anymore. I just broke up with her." That caused her to frown a little. We were walking up the stairs when we saw Slater getting water.

"Slatersooooonnnnn." Kev said doing the handshake with him.

"Hey man."

"How's it goin'?" I asked him.

"It's fixin' to be a lot better man. Hey who is this pretty lady?" He asked pointing at Braelynn.

"This is Kev's cousin Braelynn. She's going to school with us next year and came to see the school today." I said looking at her.

"Hi nice to meet you. And you guys can call me Brae." She said shaking Slater's hand.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Slater. Are you cool man?" He asked her. He has to ask everyone this question when he first meets them.

"Yeah I'm cool man. Who isn't?" She said laughing. Oh she does look a little blazed. How did I not notice this before. "I mean it is a given considering Kevin is my cousin."

"Oh Kev what time is your party man?" He asked getting excited.

"9:30 man!" Kev said excited. I saw Braelynn laughing at how excited he got. You have to admit he was like a kid in a candy store right now.

"Okay um...I'll be there man." He said starting to walk away. "Oh wait! Wait!" He said turning back around and looking at Kev, "I gotta cruise by this afternoon...on a little business if you know what I'm talkin' about."

"That's what you're talkin' about." Kev said laughing and putting his arm around Michelle's shoulder.

"That's what I'm talkin' about!" He said laughing and walking away talking to himself. That man is a mess but you can't help but love him.

Braelynn's POV:

We walked down the hall and Kev turned around and looked at me.

"Alright girl this your stop." He said pointing at the classroom we stopped in front of. I frowned a little I was really hoping he and I wouldn't be separated. "Hey Pink watch out for her alright?"

"Yeah man you got it." Pink said looking over at me and winking. I just rolled my eyes.

"You know I can handle myself Kev. You of all people know this." I said giving him a knowing look. He just laughed handing Pink something and walking off.

"So is that a smoked or liquid lunch?" A guy with brown hair asked.

"Smoked right?" The blonde haired boy asked.

"Hey anyone up for poker tonight?" A girl with red hair came up to us.

"Count me out man. I think I'm going to Pickford's party tonight." Pink said pulling me into the classroom.

"Oh who's this?" The guy with brown hair asked.

"This is Braelynn. Pickford's cousin."

"But you can call me Brae." I said shaking his hand.