Chapter 6

A.N. Up top is a picture of Braelynn's outfit but with white converse instead of the heels.

Brae's POV:

I was currently sitting in my room with Jodi while she helped me pick out what to wear tonight. I finally settled on one of my favorite pairs of bell bottoms. They were checkered tan brown and rusty orange. And they made my ass look GREAT! Then for my shirt I took out a t-shirt that said 'Hazy Daze' on it with a cute design and tied it in the front to show my stomach a little and then grabbed my all white converse. Just incase I have to run from the cops.

"Wow you look great!" Jodi said looking at the final masterpiece. "And that seriously happened?" I shook my head yes.

"Yeah girl it really happened. I don't know how but it did. And I just stuttered like an idiot after." I said flopping on my bed staring at my ceiling. "What am I supposed to do now? Is Kev even gonna care that this happened?"

"I don't think he'll care. He and Pink are actually really good friends. Plus it's not like Pink is dating anyone anymore." She said reassuring me. "Hey it's almost seven. You wanna come to mine and we can ride over together? I can drive later if you want."

"No it's cool I can drive. I kinda wanna learn my way around this town anyways."

"Okay but will your truck hold everyone?" I looked at her smirking. Oh she has no idea.

"Who said anything about taking my truck?" I smiled at her. We walked down the stairs saying bye to my parents. I set my truck keys down and picked up my other set and walking outside.

"Okay so if we aren't taking your truck then what are we taking?"

A.N. This is a picture of Brae's car.

"This." I said opening the garage door to show her my baby. My beautiful 4 Door '67 Chevy Impala. I looked over at her and she was in utter shock.

"No way. This is yours?" I just laughed at her and got in the car starting it letting her roar to life. I watched as she got in the drivers seat looking around the car. "This car is absolutely beautiful. How did you-how do you-just how?" I laughed at her as I pulled out of the garage and onto the road to pick up Kaye and some freshman she met from the hazing named Sabrina.

"Well when my parents broke the news to me that we were moving they bought me the car. They felt bad but also knew I needed something to make me feel better after everything I had been going through back home."

"So wait. Why did you move?" Jodi turned and asked me. Oh great.

"Oh I knew that question was coming."

"Oh I'm sorry. You don't have to tell me."

"No, no it's okay! It's just a little bit of a story. Basically, back at my old school I wasn't really all that popular or well liked. I got into fights all the time and was bullied a lot." I lit a joint and took a hit passing it to Jodi. If I was gonna tell this story I was definitely gonna need some weed. "One night I went out and decided to go to a party against my parents wishes. Well there was lots of drinking and smoking involved. We started playing a game of truth or dare and I got dared to go upstairs with one of the guys from our football team. One thing lead to another and I didn't want to but he did. Long story short I got pregnant and had a baby. But I wanted to give him a better life so I gave him up for adoption. After that was all over a lot of the kids at school were brutal. Spray painting my old car, coming to my house and t.ping it in the middle of the night, breaking the mailbox, eggs, anything you can think of they probably did it. So my dad called my Uncle Frank and he helped them find a place and they sat me down explained everything to me and we moved. I still keep in contact with my best friend from back home and she fills me in on everything, but other than that I am so happy to be here."