Chapter 8

Pink's POV:

We were sitting outside the entrance and I was talking to Brae about school telling her how some of the teachers were and what to expect when we got back to school in the fall.

"Hey Pink?" Jodi asked coming over to us.

"What's up?" I asked turning to look at her. It's crazy I thought I was gonna end up with her tonight but now Brae is here and she's the only one I want.

"Have you heard anything else about a beer bust tonight?"

"Gotta ask this man right here." I said pointing at Wood.

"Patience darlin' patience. It's in the works." Wood said and then looking over at Brae. "So this is the beautiful lady that Mr. Randall Pink Floyd hasn't stopped talking about all night?"

"Oh really?" She asked looking at me getting up from where she was leaning against the wall. "Hmm this is good information to know. Thank you Mr.-?"

"Wooderson. David Wooderson." He said shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you David. I'm Braelynn but you can call me Brae. So what has he said about me?" She asked Wood as she looked at me with a smirk on your face.

"Well he-" Wooderson began before I stood up off the wall rushing over to them.

"Okay that's enough." I said cutting him off and putting my hands over her ears. She and Wood just looked at each other before busting out laughing. Then we saw O'Bannion's car pull up with Don getting out of it.

"Hey Slater you fuckin' hippie gimme drugs man!" O'Bannion yelled from the driver's seat. Slater was sitting in Pick's passenger seat smoking.

"Get some from your mother man." Stater yelled back at him.

"We just bagged your mother." He yelled driving off.

"Hey fuck you dickhead" Brae yelled as he drove off.

"God those fuckin' guys." Don said and he poked the side of his head. "Hey man of the Woods! What's goin' on? God I haven't seen you in so long!" He said walking over to Wood doing their weird handshake.

"Man what's happenin'? Long time no see." Wood said to him.

"Same old shit. What you been up to?"

"Workin' for the city. Been thinkin' about getting back into school man."

"What like into JC?" Brae asked him cutting in.

"Well yeah that's where all the girls are right?" She just smiled and rolled her eyes at his response. "But on the other hand I'd just keep working to keep a little extra money in my pocket."

"Rather than listen to some dipshit who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about right?" Brae asked. Wood just looked at her in awe.

"That's exactly right man." He said pointing at her. "Man Pink I like her! Where you find this one?" He said hitting my chest.

"You got Pick to thank for that one. She's his cousin."

"Oh well that just makes it better." He turned to look at Mitch for a sec, "Say you're a freshman right?"

"Yeah" Mitch said looking up at him.

"So tell me how's this year's crop of freshman girls lookin'?" He asked smiling at him.

"Wood man you're gonna end up in jail here real soon." Don said laughing at him.

"Nah man look. That's what I love about these high school girls man. I get older, they stay the same age." And we all just started laughing at him.