4) Midnight Talks

Jessica Carter

I turned my head to the side and pressed a button on my phone. The bright light burned my sensitive eyes as I looked at the time.

00:35

"Are you awake?" Jake whispered.

"No. I'm sleeping." Then I made a disturbing fake snoring sound.

"No you're not." I felt Jake's arm rest against the side of my body.

He pulled his body so that he was close against me. I turned around so I was facing him and even in the dark I could see his perfect face with his cute dimple on the show.

"We're going to feel like shit when we wake up." I laughed, but I knew in a few hours I definitely won't be laughing.

Jake laughed a long but soon the room quietened. "We're so stupid for getting drunk on a work day."

I hummed in agreement as I cuddled closer into the warmth of my pillow.

"Do you want me to go now?" Jake whispered, his hot breath fanning my face.

"No." I pulled Jake back once I saw him uncover himself from the quilt. "I want you to stay."

The moon was shining through the window and making me see Jake's face which had a small tired smile.

"This isn't what I usually do. I don't get drunk with guys and let them sleep in my bed. I swear I'm not a whore." I placed my hands up.

Jake released a quiet laugh. "That thought never crossed my mind. Jessica if I thought you was a whore I wouldn't just be laying in your bed doing nothing to you. But you're not so I'm showing you the respect you should get." Jake's fingers brushed through my brown hair that I had let down whilst I was doing karaoke singing. No wonder I got such a sore throat.

"I bet you planned that little speech." I squished the cheek that wasn't covered by the pillow.

Jake chuckled as he layed on his back, his arm resting on the top of his head as the quilt went only to his hip. "You caught me."

I licked my lips once I saw Jake move and his T-shirt rised slightly.

"Take this off." This definitely was the alcohol talking.

I tugged at his plain t-shirt that was irritating me and blocking my view from his body.

"Why should I?"

"Because I want you half naked." I admitted, I'm going to regret saying that if I remember.

"If you wish." Jake's hands slid off his T-shirt and threw it to the side.

OH MY GOD HE HAS A SNAIL TRAIL.

I was mentally drooling as my hand softly rubbed against his hard body.

"If I get to take something off, so do you." I grinned at his words.

"If you wish." I copied his words that he used before.

I slid off my t-shirt and left me feeling the gentle breeze from the opened window against my cold skin.

The moon was bright and it was hitting us perfectly since we could see what we were doing.

"Mmm." Jake hummed as he bit his lip. His eyes trailing down my stomach and breasts. Jake's hands were about to slid up to my breasts until he stopped and looked me in the eyes. "May I?"

I giggled once I saw his impatient expression.

I softly grabbed onto his hands and moved them to my breasts which had luckily developed. Praise the heavens.