2) Mr.Black Will See You Now...

shout out to psycho-pathic bc i love her

Jessica Carter

"It's been a bloody hour! Where the hell is everyone?" I was raging. I was stuck with Tristan and it's been killing me. My patience and temper has been tested many times by his sneeky comments!

Damn him and his sexiness!

"Calm down baby girl."

I turned around and pointed my index finger at him. "Oh no you don't. Don't you dare try those cringey nicknames with me."

Tristan pouted. "I thought they were kinda cute." He crossed his leg and placed it on his knee.

"Come. Sit down. Might as well get comfortable since everybody has forgotten about the new girl." He patted the spot next to him with a smirk on his face.

I'm surprised Officer Bert hasn't woken up. I had check a couple of times to remind myself he wasn't dead, but the normal heart rate proved me wrong.

"Do you know what I really want to watch?"

I paced the small room as Tristan's voice echoed it. "Fifty Shades of Grey."

I stopped pacing, "How do you even know that's a film? You're in prison."

Tristan rolled his dark eyes. "Thanks for the reminder, kid. But prison does have t.v too.. only if you're good. Which is why I rarely know most things thats happening to the outside world."

I raised my thumb up. "Good for you." My voice was thick with sarcasm. I just couldn't help it.

"I think I would be a really good Christian Grey. Do you see how are names are a like? I honestly think I should be him." Tristan grinned as his ego became bigger then the world.

"First of all, Christian Grey is a successful businessman with money. He's not a criminal. Second of all, just because your first name sounds a like and your surname is a colour, like his, doesn't mean you can be him." I scoffed as I sat down on the bed.

I felt as if I was defeated once he grinned and scooted closer to me.

"It would be cool though. I would be great for the character. Could you just imagine it?" He waved his hand in front of us as if to show his shitty idea.

"Mr. Black will see you now..."

There was a silence in the room. I was looking at him as if he was being serious until he bursted out laughing.

"You wish." I mumbled as I looked at the boring wall in front of us.

"I'll be your Christian and you'll be my Anastasia."

I cringed. "Is that the way you get girls? Cause I honestly don't see how." I saw Tristan turn his head to the side of me.

"I can show you how I get my women hot though." His voice was normal playful but now seducetive and deep.

His hand was placed in the middle of my chest and he pushed down.

"Woah!" I blurted out in shock once he was on top of me.

I gulped once he moved himself inbetween my legs. "U-um..."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I said about his hands going near my trousers. "I have STD's..."

That was a painful lie to say. It was a obvious one as well.

"Oh dear. I will now stay away from you and your fake STD'S... you probably haven't even had sex yet, kid."