15 | plan

Neveah was fuming

Neveah was fuming. All they had to do was work together but clearly they couldn't do that. Despite Jared giving them direct orders, Jacob and Sam had obviously not listened and gotten into a squabble with the Cullen's resulting in the redhead getting away. The rest of the Pack had not been happy knowing she had gotten away while they could have taken her down right then and there.

"I'm going to kill them."

Jared sighed before pulling her close, "As much as I know no one would argue with you right now, you're not like that. They've already been punished accordingly and will suffer the consequences for a while. How's Bella?" The rest of the Pack had been in complete uproar when they saw Jacob and Sam stir away from the plan so Jared had put them on extra patrol until the battle and they would not be dealing with the Cullen's in any way, including Bella, something that missed off Jacob.

"She's fine. She and Charlie both had a good weekend away from all the drama and everything that's been happening. Of course she's upset with the redhead getting away and she's furious with Jacob but she's focusing on the future and she knows the Pack will deal with her and the army. I just hate this." Neveah frowned. Despite knowing the Pack can handle themselves, they were her family and she couldn't bare it if anything happened to any of them, actually she wouldn't mind if Jacob and Sam were put in their place especially since they enjoyed acting like children.

Jared nodded with a soft smile, "I know but we've got this. We are doing everything we can to make sure no one gets hurt. We've been running extra patrol, it just doesn't help that Jacob and Sam think they can question every choice I make."

"I could always put them in their place? It's no problem at all."

"Oh I know, that's why your getting nowhere near them."

When Jared had asked her to come to the training with the Cullen's, she wasn't sure what to think

When Jared had asked her to come to the training with the Cullen's, she wasn't sure what to think. Somehow the Cullen's had played on Bella's guilt and convinced her to be at the training site while the Cullen's and the Pack met. She was even more angry when Jacob had gone out of his way to tell Bella about the altercation between him and Emmett while they tried to catch the redhead.

"You can't kill him." Bella reminded her.

Neveah rolled her eyes, "We'll see about that."

The Cullen's and the Pack continued to train while the girls watched. Neveah took in everything they were saying, knowing that it would be tools that would protect them when they came face to face with the army. She hated they were all being put at risk but she knew it was their duty to protect the people.

"We also need to talk about where Bella is going to be during the fight." Carlisle spoke.

Edward took a step forward, "We've got a plan. Bella is going to be with me on a campsite close to a mountain top away from all the action."

"Nope."

Edward glared at Neveah, "What do you mean no?"

"I mean that we already have a plan. Bella will be with me, at my house that is warded off ensuring that no supernatural creature can enter with two Pack members running the perimeter and eliminating any threats. Bella was given a choice and she chose to stay with me. You do not need to worry about Bella's safety, it has been taken care of." Neveah explained as Edward took another threatening step forward.

Carlisle grabbed a hold of Edward's shoulder to prevent him from going anywhere before turning to look at Neveah, "We just want to make sure she's safe. Bella is a part of this family and we just want to make sure nothing happens to her."

Bella took a step forward to look at the Cullen's, "I want to stay with Neveah. She and the Pack have a plan, a plan that I think will work. I feel safe with her so I want to stay with her." She was proud of herself for standing up to the Cullen's. Neveah made her feel safe so that's where she was going to stay during the battle.

"Bella, we think it'll be best if you stayed with us. I've seen it, I've seen you with us, Bella." Alice spoke.

Neveah shook her head, "Bella has made her choice and you should respect that."

"This is you talking. The Bella I know would never do this. You've brainwashed her. She shouldn't even be with you, you're not good for her at all, she doesn't know what she wants. You're not good for her at all, she shouldn't be anywhere near you." Such a hypocrite.

Bella shook her head, "I make my own decisions and I want to be with Neveah."

"You heard her."

"This isn't over."