Chapter Twenty One

Y/N's POV:

Tired, Sleepy, and exhaustion is all what I am feeling right now. Heavy breathing quivers out of my body as I wipe the sweat off my forehead. Don't worry Y/N, j-just keep on running.

You can't let braixen get you. You can't let her find you... not now, you're almost home.

After what felt like forever of constant running throughout the forest, I thankfully found my way back home. I can see the back of my house from here, and not too far is the same bloody axe that I saw earlier, still on the ground. Seeing it just gives me chills down my spine.

Y/N: "What has she become..? I have never feared her before in my life.. she was the sweetest pokemon I've ever known." I shiver a little as my heart pounds.

But theres no time to waste, I need to get to there QUICK. I begin to dash through the bushes and long grass. As much as my legs are hurting like hell right now, I'm not stopping for shit.

I ran and ran until I eventually escaped out of the forest, leaving her behind most likely far away. Each very second I got closer and closer to the house, which puts a relieved smile on my face.

Y/N: "I'm almost there! Now once I go inside, I need to get the pokeball. It's the only way I can stop her from-" I can feel my heart drop as my skin goes pale. Beside me out of nowhere comes a sudden blaze of fire fly past me only to land on the grass. What the fuck..?

I pause in my tracks to see the firey grass starting to get a tiny bit higher.

I run towards the burning fire and I stomp on it so it doesn't spread to cause a larger fire.

Fear builds up inside my entire body as I turn around, and as expected.. I see her. She stands the exact spot I was before in front of the forest entrance completely still.. silent.

She has a frightening blank expression on her face.. and its one of those expressions where theres some bad intentions behind it.. her red eyes stay right onto me. A smile forms on her face.

...Oh no..

Braixen immediately starts running towards me with that smile getting wider and wider. I run with all my speed to the house.

Luckily I was really close to it. As I finally reached the house I instantly open the door and slam it closed, locking it in the process. It was just seconds before the door handle was jiggling. She's trying to open the door, isn't she?

Y/N: "I'm sorry braixen, but I can't let you in... you've gone crazy." I say with a bit of guilt. Feminine growls are heard behind the door, it almost sounds feral.

I slide onto the floor with my knees in front of me as I pant out of breath.

She continues jiggling the doorknob for a short period of time until she begins to bang hard on the door loudly. The sounds are so blaring that it could possibly disrupt neighbors.

Every blow she throws at the door just gets louder each time. This goes on for a minute until she suddenly stops.. which catches my attention.

Y/N: "..Huh?" I question. I can hear her fall down onto the ground outside with her breathing fast.

..W-Whats going on out there? Is she-

Sounds of sniffling and crying is heard outside. Braixen.. are you crying?

I can hear her tearing up in front of my door as she lands a paw against it.

Braixen: "..B-Braixen..." She whines outside quietly. If only I could understand you.. braixen.