Chapter Twentieth

Y/N's POV:

Braixen grabs onto me and pushes me onto the ground, pinning my arms together on my back.

I open my mouth to yell for help, but she immediately covers my mouth to the point where its just muffles.

How is she this strong to hold me down like this? Is she really planning on keeping me here? IS SHE C-CRAZY!? I can hear her giggles from behind, giving me chills down my spine.

Why is s-she doing this to me?? Braixen! Please! Just let me g-.... g-go? wait...

I slowly lift my head up and squint my eyes in hope of seeing better.

..Not too far away from me are some rustling bushes, almost like something is inside them.

Even when my mouth was covered, I was still able to make some noise trying to catch they're attention. I try to scream as loud as I can, causing her to get angered. I continued yelling even though I was at risk and it wasn't loud enough.

But thankfully muffled screams of my voice was all it took for them to peak their head out of the bushes in curiosity. A small yellow figure appears out of the bushes, with black tipped yellow ears.

...

...Is that.. is that a pikachu? What is a pikachu doing out here in the forest?

I wasn't expecting this, but right now they're the only one that can help me..

He doesn't notice me until he looks over to my direction. His eyes grow wide and stares at me in surprise as he stays silent. He glances at braixen, then back at me over and over again.

I don't think he quite understands whats going on. I struggle to lift myself up as I shake my entire body around, rising my head up to the best of my ability giving him a pleading look.

It took a matter of seconds, but surprisingly I think he understood my situation right now. He crawls out of the bushes, but keeps his distance so braixen doesn't see him.

Then suddenly out of nowhere, a loud and instant lightning bolt crashes down onto the ground behind us. Sparks of electricity flares onto the grass only to fade away seconds later.

It was so loud that it was enough to frighten her, causing her to lose her guard.

She jumps and screams in fear. I turn my head to see her at the corner of my eye, already losing her attention on me.

Good, she's distracted! Now's my chance! When I looked back at the bush, the pikachu was already gone. If I ever come across to them again, I need to repay them somehow.

I can feel her strength loosening giving me a chance to run off. With all the bravery and strength I got, I flip my entire body on my back immediately causing her to fall off.

Now that I was able to move my arms freely again, I get back on my feet and start running from her as fast as I can. S-She's gone crazy! I have to hide from her, or else she'll.. I d-dont even know..

..I need to get her pokeball and capture her.. its the only way.. right?

But how the hell will I find my house? I don't even know where it is now! DAMN IT!

[Time Skip]

My heart beats fast in exhaustion after I slow down from running to walking.

It feels like its been hours since I last seen braixen out here.. which is a good thing, I suppose.

But after I escaped her, I have been nonstop running throughout this forest.

And of course my legs are starting to lose strength, and I'm getting more tired by the second..

But thankfully she's nowhere to be seen. I made sure that she wouldn't be able to find me here.

Oh braixen.. why did you turn like this? This isn't the braixen that I knew.

...I didn't know she had a kind love for me THAT much that she would kidnap me.

I sort of feel frightened, but I guess a little.. flattered at the same time...? What would you even call that?

Hm.. this must be a different part of the forest.. atleast, I think it is.

I continue walking around quietly observing all of my surroundings.

Tall trees and green bushes surround me.. all of this seems really familiar to me.. huh.

A bit too familiar...

Its almost like I've been here before.. wait a minute, I have! Isn't this the place where I found lopunny injured? What did she even do to her.. I haven't seen her for a while. I really hope she's okay.

But if it is the place where I found her, then that must mean my house is near around here. I need to get there quick, because she could be close.

*RUSTLING*

I jump as I hear sounds of rustling bushes in the distance, immediately catching my attention. Speak of the devil, I need to hide QUICK.

I take a breather to catch up my breath for a matter of seconds before I start running again. The only goal thats on my mind right now is to get her pokeball, and I need to get it right now.

Braixen's POV:

GOD DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME, Y/N!?

I can feel all my emotions twirling up inside me. Anger, sadness, joy, and everything else that makes my mind go insane.

Where did he run off to? I've been searching throughout this place trying to find the one I love, but no luck.

My heart pounds each second I think of him as my breathing gets faster.

Y/N... oh my sweet sweet Y/N.. why did you run away? You love me, dont you? It's me, your pokemon. The one you've always known and trusted all your life~

I tighten my grip on the axe handle almost to the point where its about to snap in half. He should love me back.. he WILL love me back. I'll make him. I love him so much that its the point where I'd KILL for him.. and i'm not kidding..

Wait a minute.. whats that sound? Is someone there? IS IT Y/N!? And it sounds like crackling leaves, almost like someone's running. IT MUST BE HIM! I NEED TO FIND HIM!

And once I get him, I'll make sure he'll never leave me again. We'll spend the rest of our lives together in this forest.. far away from contact from any girl except me. I'm all that he needs.

I smile happily as the thought of Y/N fills my mind~ I will make him love me.

7/26/2021 12:11 PM

TO BE CONTINUED