Chapter Eighteen

Y/N's POV:

The sound of a door slamming snaps me out of my sleep.

Y/N: "HUH?!" I yell in fear. I look all around my bed to see braixen is gone. Where is she?

I look at the window to see the outside. It's almost becoming dawn, but still night.

Y/N: "...Is someone.. downstairs?" I ask myself cautiously.

I quietly open the door and slowly walk to the stairs. I peak my head over to see who it is.

Of course the grogginess in my eyes causes it to be difficult to see.. ugh.

I rub my eyes in attempt to see better.. wait a minute, is that braixen? Why is she..

Her breathing looks so fast, and her eyes seem so out of the ordinary.

She suddenly lies against the door onto the floor, panting.. is she coming back from running..?

She begins to walk in the kitchen darting her eyes around the room, almost like she's making sure nobody's watching. I take a closer look at her.. I silently gasp in shock.

...Blood is stained on her fur. It's all over her paws, and her chest... w-what happened?

I quickly walk downstairs to confront her. Something about this makes me a bit hesitant.

Before she could reach to the sink to wash up, I speak up to her.

Y/N: "Braixen?" I ask concernedly. She stands completely still in place like a statue.

Braixen's eyes slowly look over to me directly. I could sense fear coming from her..

Y/N: "Braixen.. why are you c-covered in blood? Where did you go??" I ask.

She stays silent for a while, causing me to get even more worried.

Y/N: "Are you.. okay? Please.. what happened to you.." Something isn't right.

Suddenly, she starts walking towards me without speaking. She stares right through me.

Her red eyes watching my every move gives me a bit of a scare as she smiles.

Y/N: "U-Uh.." I slowly back up anxiously. What is up with her??

Damnit! I can't even find her pokeball anywhere! And she's getting a little creepy now..

Y/N: "Braixen what are you-" I pause as I jump a bit in surprise.

She hugs me tightly as she gently lays her head onto me.. uh.. okay?

Y/N: "...Whats.. going on with you?" She looks up to me with the same smile.

All I see is those red eyes just staring back at me like always.

I look over to the table to see lopunny's pokeball is gone missing.

Y/N: "Where did lopunny's pokeball go? Did you do anything.." I get interrupted.

She suddenly hugs me even tighter as a faint blush rises on her cheeks. I can't even breathe-

I gently try to push off braixen in hope of getting some air while I awkwardly smile.

Y/N: "Y-You're squeezing me, y'know.. but please.. why is there blood on you?" I ask her one last time.

She stays completely silent. Nothing comes out of her body.

That is.. until she looks behind her to look at a window. She suddenly gasps loudly.

Y/N: "What? What is it???" I don't understand what's going on..

She looks back at me with a feared expression as she points to the window.

..Is there.. something out there? Once I'm done checking this out, I'm gonna have a serious talk with her.

There's obviously something she doesn't want to tell me and its freaking me out..

I walk away from Braixen and look outside the window.. its just completely dark.

Theres nothing even out there.. wait a minute.. is that my axe outside on the grass?

Why.. is it out there? And why is there.. b-bloo-

Sounds of metal clinging and clashing together from the kitchen catches my attention.

Y/N: "..Braixen?" Is the last thing I could say only to get immediately knocked out.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

A ringing noise.. is all I can hear.. I struggle to get up.. but I instantly just fall back down again..

I hear something metal fall on the floor in front of me as I hear giggling.

...that laughter... sounds familiar.. b-braixen?

Soon enough.. I fall unconscious..

6/28/2021 6:05 PM

TO BE CONTINUED