Chapter Seventeen

[WARNING! This chapter may include violence, and it may be disturbing to viewers.

If you don't want to see any of that, I recommend skipping to the next chapter.]

Braixen's POV:

A smile grows on my face as the cold wind blows onto my fur. I tighten my grip on the axe.

Once I'll deal with her.. Y/N and I will finally be together. Just the two of us..

After more than an hour of walking, I finally reach to a certain part of the woods.

Tall trees surround me while howling wind blows in the distance.

It's so quiet.. this is a perfect place. I look up above to the sky.

Like earlier, the bright moon still shines the night sky

I clench the pokeball tightly in my paw, staring at it.. considering if I should actually do it.

So many things go through my mind all at once.

Y/N shouldn't care... he wouldn't care.. would he? He only needs me.

I'm the only pokemon he'll ever need.. nobody else~

Once I'm done with you lopunny.. Y/N will be all mine... he belongs to me~

A giggle comes out of my mouth.. nonstop giggling.

Braixen: *Laughs*

The thought of being with Y/N forever.. him and I spending the rest of our lives together..

I drop the axe onto the ground and continue to laugh.

I continuously laugh and giggle to myself out loud uncontrollably.

After this.. all my problems will be gone! I'll confess my love to him! He'll love me!

He'll only love me! I'm the only pokemon he really needs! NOBODY ELSE.

As I take a step forward still laughing, I suddenly trip on a rock and fall.

Braixen: "AH!' I yell before I fall face first onto the ground.. OW. I slowly rise my head up.

Soon enough realization immediately hits me. Wait.. w-wheres the pokeball?? 

Did it drop out of my paw? I snap out of my thoughts as something falls in front of me.

Lopunny's pokeball soon falls onto the ground. Light shines out for a matter of seconds.

She appears outside right in front of me before she looks around confusedly.

Lopunny: "H-Huh? W-Where am I? Wheres Y/N?-" She asks before she pauses.

Her eyes slowly look down directly to me. Sweat falls down onto my cheek.