Chapter Nineteen

Y/N's POV: 

Violent dry coughs escape out of my mouth instantly, giving me amounts of pure pain.

Headaches, sniffles, and coughs are all the things I have been going through these past days.

This sickness hasn't been getting better for me.. although my parents say its just a cold.

All I've been doing is just laying in bed for hours..Why do I have to go through this? I'm home alone right now... my parents are out to get medicine.. and its so quiet..

..A bit too quiet. Usually fennekin would be laying by me by now.. where is she?

I slowly rise up from the bed and look out the window with wonder.

My eyes grow big in surprise, yet a bit of annoyance. Of course, my little Fennekin is seen outside on the ground chasing a butterfly around.

Dang it! She knows that she's not suppose to go outside without me.. she might get captured by someone!

How did she even get out anyways?? It d-doesn't matter, I need to go out there and get her back inside.

I get up with a drowsiness feeling and walk out the room heading towards the front door.

Immediately after I swing open the door, sunlight shines onto my eyes causing me to grunt. I hover my hand over my eyes so I can see better.

I'm really not feeling that great right now.. but I need to get fennekin.. 

Suddenly, a feminine like voice speaks out "Fennekin!" in a tone of joy in the distance.

Oh boy.. I sure wonder who that could be. I walk to where that voice was heard. Thankfully I spot her.

Fennekin is laying on the ground who seems to be taking a nap while the sun shines down on her. Don't know how she got out.. but-

Y/N: *COUGH* I give out another rough cough, unintentionally waking her up.

She opens her eyes and looks above at me, immediately smiling with a happy look.

Y/N: "Fennekin, what are you doing out here? You can't be out here alone, you know-"

I cough again hard in the middle of my sentence, causing me to stop talking. This one was a bad one.

A headache instantly pumps into my brain as I lay my hand on my head.

Y/N: "L-Lets go in.. okay? I'm not f-feeling well.." I try to speak to her.

Her happy expression soon fades as she gets up and walks towards me.

She looks up and stares at me in complete concern. Her eyes stay straight on me.

Y/N: "Come on." I signal her to follow me. She nods her head as she follows.

Once we were back in the house, I slowly walk to a nearby sofa to get some rest.