Chapter 27

We entered Bakugo's house. We had both been extremely quiet on the walk back. Mitsuki and Masaru were at the door in an instant. They enveloped Bakugo in a hug. He tried getting out of it but soon found it was pointless. He hugged them back. I smiled at this family moment.

Mitsuki looked over at me and motioned for me to join," You're part of our family. Now get over here."

I joined the group hug. It felt amazing. I haven't felt anything like this before. My smile widened and pure happiness ran through me. I never want this to end. We separated after a little bit and they let us got to Bakugo's room. He flopped on his bed and I sat next to him.

We both sat in silence. I lean my head back with a sigh. Today was very long. The bed shifted so I looked over. Bakugo sat up and was looking at me. He had a stone cold face but his eyes were saying something different. He looked nervous and a little scared.

This worries me," You okay, Boom boom boy?" I got off the wall.

"Yes," I swear he moved closer

"Are you-," I was cut off by Bakugo.

I felt his lips on mine. The same feeling as last time resurfacing. Almost instantly I kissed back. It was a slow and gentle kiss, like both of us had been waiting for this moment for years. Bakugo placed his hand on the back of my neck gently pulling me closer. I am in pure ecstasy. We separated panting a little bit. Our foreheads resting together.

"Y/n I like you, a lot," He almost whispered it.

I giggled," Oh really, I never would have guessed," He rolled his eyes and I smiled," I like you too, Katsuki."

I was instantly pulled into another kiss. Both of us happy we had finally gotten it off our chest. We kissed for what felt like forever. We both separated to catch out breath.

"Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" Bakugo asked.

The smile that was on my face was replaced by a serious look," No."

"What," Bakugo looked so confused.

I burst out laughing," I-I'm joking," I wheezed out," Yes I will be your girlfriend."

He sighed and pulled me into his lap hugging me. I hid my face in his neck," This is all I wanted," Bakugo whispered in my ear.

I agreed with him. We sat in each others arms for the longest time just cuddling. My phone buzzed in my back pocket and I pulled it out. It was a text from Shoto asking me to call him. I sighed and got up.

"I'll be back," I walked into the hallway.

I called Shoto. I held the phone waiting for him to pick up. He picked up on the third ring.

Me: Hey Ice man. Wassup?

Shoto: He how're you guys doing?

Me: We're doing good.

Shoto: That's great

Me: Yeah. thank you for helping.

Shoto: Anything for you. Also Midoriya would like to know is we can hang out tomorrow.

Me: Sure I would love to.

Shoto: Great I got to go now love you.

Me: Love you too

I ended the call and went back into Katsuki's room. He was on his phone, already in his pajamas. Which as usual consisted of only sweat pants.

"Who was that?" Katsuki asked.

"Shoto," I answered digging through his closet.

"What'd Icy Hot want?" He had a slightly annoyed tone.