Chapter 21

Me and Bakugo were just laying on his bed bored. We didn't have much to do now that we had off. Honestly it felt weird not to be in some kind of danger with training or a random villain attack. I felt my phone buzz and I grabbed it. It was a text from Iida. I forgot I had given him my number. It was something about being able to communicate with all of the class in an emergency. 

🏃‍♂️Speedy Boi🏃‍♂️: Everyone in the class is going to the pool at school for training. I would like you to come to. 

Best Todoroki Twin: Sure

I looked over at Bakugo who was glaring at his phone. Guessing he got the same text. I got up going to my bag. Did I even bring a swim suit? God damn it. I didn't bring one. Then my phone buzzed again. 

 👽Alien Queen👽: Did you get the same text from Iida???

Best Todoroki Twin: Yes

👽Alien Queen👽: Alright well the rest of the girls agreed to where the school issued uniforms are you good with that. 

Best Todoroki Twin: Yep that's fine. 

I sighed in relief. Thank god I'll have a swim suit. I walked over to Bakugo's closet grabbing a random shirt. I could feel him glaring at me. 

"What are you doing?"

"I didn't bring that many pairs of clothes Boom boom boy," I said," So I'm gonna use some of your shirts and just wear random shorts I have."

"Why can't you just re-wear your shirts to?" He asked sitting up

"Because after a while my shirts get lame," I said walking out of his room," And you're going to the pool with the rest of the class. 

~Time skip~

Me and Bakugo walked over to the pool together. I walked into the girls changing room. Luckily everyone was still in there. I walked over to a locker grabbing a swimsuit that would fit. I tossed it over my shoulder and walked over to Mina. 

"Hey girl," She said hugging me. 

"Hi," I said tossing off my shirt. 

I changed quickly with a small interruption from Mineta. God that kid is disgusting. We all walked out together and stood by one side of the pool. I sat on the edge and stuck my legs in. It wasn't a terrible temperature but I never enjoyed the water. I don't know if it's a fire thing or what. I just don't like it. 

I looked at the other set of doors as I heard the loud group coming out. They were all so excited. I could see disappointed looks on Denki and Mineta's faces. They were probably hoping to see us in bikini's. I looked over at Bakugo who was already picking a fight with Midoriya. I sighed and walked over to them. 

"Boom boom boy lay off of him for one minute," I said pulling Bakugo away from Midoriya. 

"Why does it matter to you?" Bakugo leaned forward inches from my face," Do you like him or something?"

"What? No he's just my friend," I said glaring at Bakugo," And it matters because you are such a jerk to him. Why can't you just leave him alone for one minute?"

"Because I know he thinks he's better than me," Bakugo glared behind me. 

"I've never said that Kacchan," Midoriya was trembling. 

I sighed," Well maybe he is better then you."

"HUH!" Bakugo yelled

"I mean why don't you just have a contest to  see who the best is. Just have a race between all of the guys."