Chapter 3

"What the hell are you doing here extra?" Bakugo glared at me from the bottom of the stairs.

I smirked at him,"Eating lunch, boom boom boy."

"I told you stop calling me that."

"Oh perfect you two know each other. Also I never got your name hun," She smiles at me and I see her give Bakugo a quick glare.

"It's Y/n," I smile back.

"Very pretty name, you can call me Mitsuki. Now Katsuki show y/n around the house. I'll call you down for lunch."

I walk up the stairs past Bakugo just looking around. It's a pretty nice house. I here Bakugo mumble something and march up the stairs after me. I am standing in front of a door with a keep out sign on it. I'm guessing boom boom boys room. I have a very strong urge to open the door. I reach out to open the door.

"Don't you dare," Bakugo bears his teeth growling. Angry pomeranian.

I stick my tongue out at him and open the door"You bitch," he mumbles

It's actually a nice room. There's a twin bed in the corner, some All Might and Band posters, a record player, and oh my god.

"You have a drum set and guitar," I run over to the guitar. Nobody knows I can play the guitar," These are awesome. I have a little respect for you now."

"Don't touch them Extra and you should have already had respect for me," He steps in front of me glaring.

"Respect goes both ways, if you don't give it then you don't receive it. and you are no fun," I plop down on his bed pouting looking once again around the room," What is this," I pick up a small item off of his desk.

"It's a figurine of All Might. Have you never seen a toy before?"

"I never got toys as a child," I say putting it back down.

"Why are you here flames?" He glares at me ignoring what I said.

"Flames, I like that. It has a nice ring to it, and I told you eating lunch," I smirk at him.

I can see him getting aggravated," I wanna strangle you," He clenches his hands and baring his teeth.

"Don't do that. It doesn't suit you. Makes you look uglier and that's no-"

"SHUT UP!" he throws his hands up.

I flinch violently on instinct,"Sorry," I mumble out.

Oops. I talked so much that I annoyed him even more," Kids Lunch is ready," his mom calls from downstairs.

I jump off his bed and head into the kitchen. There was two plates with f/f on it. I smiled. I haven't had this in years.

"Thank you," I say sitting down.

We eat in silence. I help clean up against Mitsuki's wishes," I should start heading home. I got chores to do," I lied. In truth Endeavor has texted and called me multiple times and I don't need to make the punishment worse.

I grabbed my purse and open the doors saying bye to them. I made it home slightly quicker than I wanted to. I did try and sneak past him which failed.

"And where were you?" He gets up off the couch.

"out," I shrug my shoulders.

Smack," Don't give me attitude. Now where were you."

I stayed quiet. Another smack rang out. This one made me hit the ground with tears threatening to fall. He picks me up by the back of the neck squeezing it hard. I struggles against him as he walked into the back. He tossed him in and my head hit the wall making my vision swim for a second. He slammed the door closed and locked it from the outside. I picked myself up off the ground wincing. Son of a bitch.