Chapter 6

⚠Rape⚠

"Y/nnnnn," Endeavor slurred my name. 

"Yes father," I ask walking up to him. 

He seemed to be drunk all the time. I'm the only one home right now. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of him," Uh dad what are you doing?"  I skirm a little but he tightens his grip which is now on my waist.

"Be a good girl for daddy, alright," He whispers in my ear and I nod my head slowly.

He lifts up my shirt and I look away. I let his hands wander all over my body. I hate this but I'm to weak to do anything. He picks me up and moves us into his room. 

"Father I don't like this," I say in a small whimper. 

"I don't care, just do it for me," He slurs his words and he throws me on the bed. 

"Wait Dad I don't want this!" I say with a yelp tears streaming down my face.

I shot up in bed with tears on my face and panting. Why did I have to dream about that again. I curled up in a ball shaking. I hate him so much.

"Y/n?" Bakugo sits up in his bed," What's wrong."

"N-nothing," I stutter out still shaking.

"Liar, come here flames," He opens his arms and I walk over to him. 

I lean into his touch and slowly started crying. He let me lay down next to me after I stopped crying and he wrapped his arms around me pulling my close to him. 

"It's ok, I'm here flames," He whispered and I slowly relaxed," Go back to sleep."

I slowly drifted off back to sleep this time without any dreams. 

~In the morning~

"You two time to get up!" Mitsuki yelled from the bottom of the stairs. 

I hear Bakugo groan from behind me and my eyes shoot open. Why is he so close. Then I remember. Shit. I jump out of the bed my face heating up so quickly. 

"How do you move so quickly in the morning?" Bakugo sat up rubbing his eyes. 

His hair was so much messier than before and it looked ridiculous. I started snickering. 

"I usually don't," I was still snickering and he glared at me," You should fix your hair boom boom boy."

He got up out of bed and moved to the mirror in his room. He brushed it to where it looked like it normally did," Better," He rolled his eyes looking at me. 

"Much better," I giggle and this is when I realized he is only in pajama pants. 

I let my eyes scan over his figure. He had so much muscle," Hey flames what are you looking at?"

"Nothing now get out so I can change," I shoved him out the door and this time locked it. 

I threw on the school uniform. I shoved the band shirt in my bag snickering to myself. I love this band too much just to let him have the shirt. I threw his shorts in the dirty clothes pile he had and opened the door. He was waiting by the door and he walked in after me.

I walked down the stair and into the kitchen," Good morning Mitsuki. Thank you so much for letting me stay over."

"Anytime darling, you are always welcome to stay over," She gave me a serious look," But would you like to tell me why you had to stay over. I am a mother I can tell when something is wrong."