Chapter 11

I sat in the training room alone with Endeavor after a training session. For some reason today he wanted to speak to me alone and not Shoto. This made me a little nervous and suspicious. What could he possibly want. 

"Y/n this is very important so listen carefully," Endeavor stood in front of me with his arms crossed and a stern look. 

"I'm listening father," I said looking at him. 

"I understand the UA sports festival is coming up quickly," I already can tell what is coming," I need you to make your brother look as good as possible so he is noticed. Try and get him to use my side of his quirk. It is vital for him to use both sides of the quirk. I don't expect for you to get that far so if you can try and get other opponents to back off. Do you understand your job?"

"Yes Father I understand," I nodded my head.

"Good you may go now," He dismissed me and I walked out of the room getting ready for training with Bakugo. 

I grind my teeth together at the memory. I'm not gonna make myself look worse anymore to make Shoto look better for you father. If I loose it will be my fault and not because of you Father. I dodge out of the way of an explosion jumping high over Bakugo. I landed behind him and I shot flames at him. 

He anticipated my move jumping to the side and turning to face me. He shot himself into the air and sped down towards me. I shot flames towards him and he weaved around them. Damn it he's fast. He landed next to me and I jumped away from him. He throws a punch which I use to get under his arm. I lift him up and throw him down in front of me.

 As his back hit the ground he wrapped his foot around me leg pulling it forward making me loose my balance and he shot him self forward hooking his arms around me waist. I didn't have time to get myself out of his arms before he got me out of the ring. 

I slammed my fist on the ground and yelled," Damn it!" 

"Katsuki Bakugo wins and he is going to the final round," Midnight yells and I push myself off the ground. 

"Looks like the best one won, flames," Bakugo smirks at me.

"Shut the hell up," I grumble walking off down the hall up to the stadium. 

I wanted to show my father that I could win and that I was just as good as Shoto. I stopped in the middle of the hallway seeing Endeavor with his arms crossed glaring at me in disapproval. 

"You should have stopped trying a long time ago," He said coming closer leaning over me," You almost ruined Shoto's chances of winning this and having a good future."

I looked away from him," Yeah well I lost so you can be happy that Shoto can have the spotlight now."

He slapped my face," Don't give me that attitude. I'm doing this for his and your own good."

"Whatever," I say walking past him.

"I'll deal with you when we get home," he said as I walked away. 

Of course he's mad that I made it this far, because I almost ruined his precious Shoto's chances of winning. I made it over to where the class was sitting and slumped down next to Kirishima. We had a small wait before the last match goes and then we find out who is the top three. 

"Hey Y/n you did really good," Kirishima says making me look over," I've never seen anyone fight Bakubro that well."

"Yeah Y/n you looked so cool out there," Midoriya came up behind me. 

"Oh thank you guys, but I could have done better," I rubbed both of there heads smiling at them. 

I saw Kirishima's face go red and Midoriya laughed," Well I still think you did amazing Y/n."