i love you

Scene starts after sai nd virat went on mahabaleshwar.... They spent their 1st day in resting...

2nd day:

Virat was thinking about the reaction of sai..when she will know the truth..he was preparing himself to tell her..tomorrow is their anniversary and he needs to sort out before that...

" Hey Sai! Actually we didnt came here for any official work but to celebrate out first anniversary..." Virat practices at 1st ....'No no...first i will reveal about my feelings..'

" Sai I lo..." he tries practice himself but gets interrupted by a voice "Virat Sir"

Virat takes a breath in relief as he didnt spoke the whole sentence otherwise she would hear then the reaction...only the God knows...

Virat: Sa..sai Good Morning...u woke up?

Sai: Good Morning Virat Sir...yes i woke up as its morning only...what happened ...why are u looking tensed? Dont tell me that ur mates have cancelled the meeting...

Virat: what?...its nothing like u r thinking ..(he says in double meaning..) ok leave it for now...we r going for out seeing today ...Get ready...may the driver is in his way... without any questions please!

Sai who was trying to say something .. stops by his last sentence and goes in washeroom mummering something
..

They are sitting in A Car now, after having their BF!!! Sai seems to be very excited like a kid is after seeing his fav lolipop... but virat was like a missing kid... all tensed bout thinking telling sai the truth..

They enjoyed full...they went to the ancient temple there 1st...as ashwini told them...

then they went for their lunch in a star Hotel

They keep enjoying and visiting the places....forgetting the world...

forgetting the world

At evening they went to Lingmala Falls

At evening they went to Lingmala Falls...there sai playing like a kid ... she splashed the water on virat whereas virat wholetime was enjoying her antics..

Sai was playing when suddenly rain starts...

Sai raised her hands in air feeling the rain... while virat was lost in her...he slowly moved to her lost...and backhugged her...sensing virat hugging ,sai gasped..

one couple who was present there...admired our sairat...

Lady :" look aren't they looking Made for each other"

Man: yes ..like a couple from heaven..

Listening them sai came in reality and moved away from virat...

Sai: Virat sir! What are you doing?? Everyone is misunderstanding us...

Virat: i love you sai...

Sai: whaaattt??? Virat sir are u in ur senses??

Virat : i have lost my sense in ur love...

Sai: what r u saying!!??? If its a prank then plz stop it Virat sir...am telling u it wont be right...

Vir: why? Is loving ur wife wrong?

Sai: no its not... but u know we r bind jst by a deal...we r not a normal couple...

V: but i love u sai...

Sai: u forgot ur promise virat sir...and i hate the ones who cannot stand in their words...

Vir: sai that promise is of no worth now... u remembered harini's b'day ..me nd pakhi sorted everything...

Sai remains silent...
V: ok...fine.. suppose if that promise or deal never happened...then also u will say that u dont have any feelings.?

Again she remains silent...

V: it would be much better if i had been dead in that missi...

Sai kept her hands over his mouth and nods in no...and hugged him tightly and tears were flowing...virat recipocated.

after sometime when virat sees sai relaxed...

V: i love u sai...

S: i i love u too virat sir ...

virat felt the hands of sai shivering due to weather...so they both came back to resort...

Sai was about to open his cupburd to take out her night suit...but she saw a gift...she confusingly looks at virat who asks her to open it and wear the dress..

Sai shyly goes in...

Xxxxxxxx
Sai comes after chamging and sees the room decorated... candle light dinner was arranged in the balcony....

At exact 12 midnight ...virat came from back and backhugged sai..and wished her "Happy first anniversay Sai"

Sai turned and faced virat...
" really!!? U too virat sir ...are these engagements for me...???"

Virat broke the hug " no...these are for mad girl"

Sai " u called me mad?? "And made an angry pout...

V:" are these arrangements for u?"

Sai: " obviously... "

V: " then why did u asked?"

Sai hug virat..." i love you Virat sir"

V:" if i ask u a gift would u give me?"

S: "take the pain of telling 😀"

V :" dont call me 'virat Sir' ,it feels like am very old..."

S:" so...? Its true only😉"

V: "acha let me tell u...how young i am..." and he started tickling her...

After sometime they did dinner... and then virat lifted sai to the bed...

And both slept in each others embrace...

(DIRTY MINDS, what u thought😂?)

Later in the morning virat told truth to sai.sai at first pretends to angry but later hugs him...

..................__________.................._________

Thank you...

U can give the plots u want to see them...and i will try to pen it down...

Do give a star for this one and ur feedback...

LIVE LIFE, LOVE LIFE.

With Love❤,

♤♤Mystery_id2💜.