A/N - Please read

Hello :)

This is my first story, so of course it has to be a Nico at Hogwarts fanfiction. I ask all my readers to refrain from swearing or making inappropriate comments towards either my chapters, or someone else's comment. I am open to constructive criticism (just don't be rude about it) After all, if I can tailor my stories to be more enjoyable for any of you, then why not? If you like my stories, please spread the word: the more people that read and like them, the easier they are to find when you search for relevant topics. I will try to update at least once a month, but make sure to keep checking, because if I have more free time in one month and some good ideas, then more chapters will be published in that month, however this also means that if I have no free time or writer's block, I may publish late - hopefully that won't happen!

What you need to know:

- This story happens around 'Percy Jackson and the Titans Curse' and 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's  Stone'. (I know the actual timelines are different, but I changed them to fit my story - just go with it)

- This is set BEFORE the second Titan War, so most of the minor gods DO NOT support Camp Half Blood, therefore please do not pester me if one of the minor gods who now supports them, doesn't in this.

- You kinda need to read the Harry Potter series and the Percy Jackson series to understand what is going on.

- This is set BEFORE the second Giant War, so Will Solace and Nico are not dating yet.

I hope you enjoy :)