{ chapter 7 }

god please stop bugging me out

"Did you know? Of all the stars in the sky, you are the brightest one." Mineta said smirking.

"Oh yes I've already known that, you don't need to remind me." I said sighing while I mentally cursed to myself.

"Confidence I see... I like that about you." He answered while he rubbed his hands together.

"ugh good lord leave me the fuck alone!" I said while aggressively untangling my earphones and finding a good song on spotify to replace all the shittiest pick-up lines this purple grape bitch has been saying.

"mmff mgh mffffuf" Was all I last heard from the 3'9" purple boy before he walked away.

__

"you don't have to do this, Y/n." Deku begged.

"I'm sorry, Izuku." I said avoiding his gaze.

"Its not worth it, Y/n. After all we've been through... we've been through highs and lows, ups and downs... this is not over yet. Don't end it..."

"sorry..." I drifted.

"..."

"UNO!" I said out loud in triumph while I put down the last uno card which is a plus four power card.

"RAAAUGH FINE YOU WIN!" He said finally giving up after 3 rounds of him losing.

"you owe me a pick-up line!" I said bracing myself for the cringe that might happen.

"mhm.. instead of saying pick-up lines, how about I pick you up... wherever you wanna go aha-" he said then coughed.

"..to our wedding..." he added in between coughs and coughed again while he avoided my gaze.

"HAHAHA I didn't know you're good at these." I laughed out loud somehow impressed to the fact that he can say better pick up lines than Mineta.

"you know, something has been bothering me." Izuku suddenly said as he paused.

"oh what about it?" I answered.

"...that I think about you 24/7" He said as he did the swag face.

"PLEASE DON'T DO THAT AGAIN I SHOULD'VE TAKEN A PICTURE OF YOUR FACE" I said between laughs and wheezes as he laughed along with me.

"WHO WON?" Mina suddenly asked.

"Me! Hahaha!" I said as I pointed at myself proudly.

"Sheesh, Midoriya, I never thought you will be so bad at UNO to the point that Y/n even beated you." Mina said with a tsk.

"what?! she was good at playing it!" The mentioned man defended.

"she's basically the one always losing when she plays with me." Mina smirked cockily as I saw Izuku sighing in defeat and I just laughed at the duo.

"HEY Y/N! I have a video of Denki and Kirishima dancing Woman earlier HAHA its hilarious!" Mina said as she whipped out her phone to look for the picture.

"send it to me so that I can blackmail." I said as she nodded and sent me the video without hesitation.

__

"WHO POSTED THESE?!" Denki exclaimed scrolling through thousands of posts with him and Kirishima dancing.

"Don't you like the idea of going viral?" I grinned with the sight of the duo being all over the internet.

"I can't believe you Y/n." Denki said as he sulked and went in his room never wanting to come back out again.

author's note: Good day! School started and all so I would be publishing stories more less than usual :( I'll try my best to keep up with the story! love lots <33