{ new friend }

__________________

Midoriya's POV
___________________

___

"Gosh, its been a long day especially with Kacchan. And I actually talked to a girl! She's so nice and brave and she even fought with Kacchan! Just thinking about it makes me admire her more. I wonder what her quirk is... It appeared like she doesn't have a quirk because all she used was self defense back there. But, I doubt she doesn't have one. Especially with those kind of reflexes, I don't think a normal quirkless person like me could ever be brave enough to fight Kacchan. I feel so bad for her hand though." I thought while reaching for my bag to throw out the empty pocky box.

As I grabbed the pocky box, I felt it has something inside so I looked inside and saw tons of pocky in it

"Oh shoot I gave her the wrong one! How could my day be any worse? I don't even know where she lives. She burned her hand and now she has an empty box of pocky. How smart Izuku." I thought while mentally facepalming myself.

"This might be the only day I get to see her."

Or so I thought...

______________________________

THE SAME DAY

Y/N'S POV
_______________________________

___

"Moooom! I want pockyyyyy! Pleaseee?" I begged while my mom just chuckled while she was cooking dinner.

"Come on, Y/n, it's already night time. It's bad to eat sweets at night, honey." She said while pinching my cheeks.

"But, I want pocky...." I mumbled as I remembered the empty pocky that weird boy gave me.

"Oh! Did you know, mom? I encountered these two kids while on my way here! The one kid was bullying the other kid while the other kid needed help so I had to join the fight. But, then I get burnt a bit on my left hand right here because I wanted the bully to stay away from the poor kid..." I said while pointing the burn on my left hand.

"Oh why didn't you tell me about this burn? I could've treated it earlier." My mom said while quickly looking for the first aid kit.

"It's fine! It only stung but it didn't really hurt much!" I said while smiling.

My mom just hmm-ed in response and continued to treat my burns.

"Oh and the bullied kid gave me an empty box of pocky for a thank you gift? Maybe that's why I want to eat pocky today." I said as my mom just chuckled.

"Fine. I'll let you eat pocky for only this night because you've saved a person from bullying." My mom said while grabbing her jacket to go to the market.

"Lock the doors, okay, sweetie?" She said and turned around to leave.

"Okay..." I whispered and reached for the locks to lock the door.

_________________________

THE NEXT DAY
_________________________

___

Me and my mom are currently walking to the park so that I can go and play. Hmm, I wonder if they are still playing here? I hope I don't encounter another fight again. Then, a miracle came, there they were, the familiar greenette and blonde haired kids I met just yesterday. Wait aren't they enemies? Why is the greenette helping the bully? Meh probably just normal kids who have a love-hate relationship with each other.

And it was true.

I walked up to them and seemed like they recognized me since the greenette waved at me and the blonde just stared at me as if he doesn't want to see me.

"Hey, Greenette. Hey, Blondie." I said while smiling.

"Why are you calling me that? Don't you already know my name?" The blonde asked.

"Well, no. Yesterday was just part of my quirk that's why. And the quirk makes me forget the names after 10 minutes." I said.

"Hmmm, lets introduce each other then! Well, my name is L/n! Y/n L/n! Its very nice to meet you guys." I said while giving them a close-eyed smile.

"Well Im Bakugou Katsuki. Call me Bakugou and don't call me kaachan like this quirkless brat right behind me. Oh and he is Izuku, I call him deku." Bakugou said while pointing at the greenette behind him.

"H-hi-" he whispered.

"Wait- so you get to call him deku but you get irritated when he calls you kaachan? To be honest, I think those nicknames sound cute-" I said while putting my hands over my mouth to shut me off. I think I made it awkward between them.

"O-oh- and, y-y/n, well- you remember that e-empty box of pocky I gave you? W-well its a mistake and here's your r-real pocky." Midoriya said while handing out the box of pocky I suspiciously looked at.

"You sure this ain't empty anymore?" I said while shaking the pocky box and heard things move with the shake.

"Oh right! Thanks! Well, the empty box of pocky yesterday was also useful since I made something out of it. So, its a double thanks to you!" I said while already eating one of the pocky he gave.

"Hey! Give me some of that!" Bakugou suddenly said.

"Bleh! No!" I said while running away and as expected, he already chased after me.

It was nice while it lasted.