{ Chapter 1 }

_____________________________________

PRESENT TIME

3RD PERSON POV

____________________________________

Midoriya Izuku, mostly known as Deku for his hero name, made his way to his school, UA. He is now a 2nd year with all his friends and classmates, he's been with them through thick and thin, but he promised to himself that he would never forget her. He haven't seen nor heard about the girl ever since that day.

"I hope you are seeing me right now, Y/n. I'm in my dream school!" He thought as he sheepishly smiled at his silly thoughts.

The school had just re-opened for classes. Meaning, its their first day in 2nd year. Deku's classmates are very excited and intruiged either they heard rumors of a new student coming, or they get to use their quirks again. Either way, both are exciting for them.

He has now seen a room with a huge door that says "2-A". And while gathering up his courage, he swung the door open, seeing all his same classmates in one room as he sighed in relief that he wasn't late.

"You're just in time!" Uraraka beamed.

"Huh? What for?" Deku asked.

"Well- I heard there is a new student coming here in UA and she's not showing up since she's going to be introduced with our new homeroom teacher!" She said while excitement is shown on her face.

"A-ah- okay..." Deku sighed as he looked for a seat to sit on.

He sat on a seat beside a chair that looks occupied since there was a bag with stitches on it. He rested his head on his hand and looked out the window as he opened his hero notebook for him to take down notes later on, lowkey actually interested on the new student rumor.

"Okay... take your seats everyone." A familiar rusky deep voice said.

"MR. AIZAWA?!" The classmates yelled out in shock. There's supposed to be a new homeroom teacher this year yet, they still got the same one.

"Calm down, everyone. No need to be so shocked about it." He tiredly rolled his eyes.

"I would want for you to meet this new student... you may come in now." He added as he looked at the door.

There goes a girl with (h/c) hair happily skipping through the doorway.

"My name is L/n. Y/n L/n." She smiled.

"Y/n? Did I hear that right? No, maybe its just similar as Y/n's name." Deku thought as he shook his head.

"Nice to meet you!" She added.

"Y/n?" Bakugou whispered out loud for only Deku to hear.

The girl only smiled again and made her way to the seat beside Deku.

"Long time no see, Izuku." She whispered as Deku only blushed and looked away.

_________________________

3 MONTHS AGO
_________________________

"ITS SO COOL TO HAVE SO MUCH POWERS LIKE YOU CAN DO A WATTAH! BOOM! BAM! AND THEN THE VILLAINS ARE GONNA BE DEAD!" The young girl yelled around while she did some karate chops and mixing in some kicks too.

She was watching one of her favorite anime, My Hero Academia. She heard about shifting worlds in dreams and she wanted to do it so bad that she even tried it. Unfortunately, she failed miserably,

She then heared a voice.

"Come, join me. Let's be one, we can enter the gates of UA together. The world is waiting... Go on, sleep." was what the young girl heard before she fainted.

___

She woke up in a whisper of a voice saying, "wake up."

"I guess you are wondering why you are here..." the sillouette spoke as it came closer to her.

"I'm you. And you're me. I guess you get that. I'm sorry for making you confused..." The shadow trailed off as it appeared to the young girl's vision.

She has the same appearance as her, h/l h/c hair with the same e/c eyes and the same height as her. Every feature she had, is the same as the young girl's features. Just when did she get that wound on her forehead?

"Look, I really need your help.. I can't tell you right now as to why I'm showing up to you like this, but please.. Help me." She said as the other girl just stared still processing what is happening.

"I-I'll promise to tell you one day... I mean- you want to go to the anime world right? And- and I'm here to help you!" She added.

"I should explain huh?" She sighed.

"Well, I'm you- or let's just say... I'm you but in the anime world, specifically, the My Hero Academia world. I've been friends with Bakugou and Midoriya. You know them right? From the series?" She asked as the other girl just nodded slightly.

"We're already on the first name basis and we've been really close. I'm supposed to be studying in UA right now but, under some events, I unfortunately can't." She said teary eyed but it was obvious she kept it in.

"But, I was fortunate enough to find you! Even if it's the last minute, you eventually showed up. So please don't disagree on this... I'm very desperate to see my friends again." She added as the other girl thought about it.

It was true that she always wanted to be in the anime world. Especially that she's going to be part of one of her favorite animes. She's one lucky person to get into the gates of paradise.

"I- I'll go with you!" The girl said too quickly than usual as the other girl just chuckled and smiled at her.

"Thank you! Thank you very much! I'll repay you for this one day." The other girl said as she wiped her tears.

"Now.. I'll explain what you should do."

Author's Note!
Are yall confused? Hehe- sorry not sorry. Just go on with the story and you'll get it :D