{ right place, wrong time }

_________________

Y/N'S POV
_________________

It has been days ever since Izuku and Katsuki fought. I've been ignoring Katsuki ever since that day. (Well, guess what? He's happy and wants to stay that way.) He didn't even apologize. How prideful.

As I scroll through my social media, I saw a post that says there was an open amusement park for Valentine's which is tomorrow and said there will be sale for those who go the day before. I texted my good friend, Mira, to come and go with me and she fortunately said yes and said we should meet up at 9:00 pm.

I've met Mira, also known as Aoki for her last name, when I started grade school with Katsuki and Izuku. She told me about her huge crush on Katsuki so that's why we became besties up to this day. She never really became close friends with the two since she said she either doesn't like being close with males or she's too shy to come up to them and talk. I came to be her cupid angel and pair her up with Katsuki but unfortunately, he haven't had eyes on her.

"Hey, Y/n!" Mira called up to me.

"Hey.." I smiled.

"Why drag me into this instead of Midoriya? I thought you had a crush on him?" She asked.

"It's not like we're dating. What the hell, Mira. The amusement park is Valentine's themed." I said as I punched her arm lightly.

"Owww..."

"Gosh, you're overreacting. I didn't even hit you that hard." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"...Moody much?" She mumbled.

____

"AHHHHHH GET ME OUTTA HERE! GET ME OUTTT! Ugh.. I feel like I'm gonna puke..." Mira said gagging a bit at her seat.

"COME ON MIRA YOU BUMMER!" I yelled.

"BITCH, I DIDN'T APPROVE OF THIS!"

"WELL, YOU AGREED ON COMING WITH ME SO BARE WITH IT."

____

"Why did I even agree on this?" Mira said trying to not puke in the plastic bag anymore.

"The rollercoaster was fun!" I said as I ate the french fries I bought.

"It did not!"

"It did too!"

"It did not!"

"It di-

Y/n?" Someone called and I snapped my neck to the direction of the voice.

Izuku fucking Midoriya.

"H-heeeeeyyy..." I said giving him a small wave.

"I feel like I'm in some fan-fiction. I did NOT want to see him at ALL." I thought.

"What are you doing here? Do you have a d-date with someone?" He asked.

"No, I just came here with Mira, right Mira?" I turned to her and she just aggresively nodded as she continued to puke on the bag.