{ chapter 3 }

__________________________

I missed you too.

__

great.

The rain started pouring heavily and just my luck, I forgot to bring an umbrella or even a hoodie today. I even slept through the whole class and my classmates didn't even bother waking me up and now I'm late.

I'm stuck in the school campus and I want to play genshin already. I forgot to bring my phone back from Denki when I used him to charge my phone.

I can always make a run for it.

As decided, I ran through the rain. The puddles of water splashed and it soaked my socks which of course, wasn't a very comfortable feeling.

__

"y/n?! what happened to you?!" Momo said as she giggled at the sight of me all soaked in rain water.

"why didn't you wake me up?" I whined.

"long story, Bakugou said not to." She scratched her cheek as I saw an ash bloned giving an evil grin. I glared at him in response.

"HAHAHA JUST LOOK AT YOUR SOAKED ASS!" the blonde laughed as he took out his phone and took pictures of me.

"I'm stealing your phone later on." I mumbled and went to my room to get dried.

__

"why hasn't Midoriya come out of his room?" asked Uraraka as she impatiently waited for Izuku for her to be able to eat her meal. We normally eat together so we wait for one another so that we're complete.

"I'll go check up on him." I said standing up

"Izuku? Izuku. We're eating dinner right now. Are you even awak-" I was cut off when I saw Izuku tiredly looking at me, a small tired smile plastered in his face with his uniform still on him. It looks like sleep is about to devour him whole again.

"were you sleeping? If you are then I'll just save you some food so you can eat when you wake u-" I paused when he rested his head on my shoulder.

what.

what...

WHAT THE FUCK?!

of course as any other human being, I blushed 50 shades of red as I stood there frozen like a statue. His hair was tickling my neck a bit.

the fuck should I do? stand here till he wakes up?

I slightly pushed him off and pulled him by his uniform and led him to his bed. He's surprisingly still asleep after all that pulling. I finally went in the kitchen and joined the others.

"how'd it go?" Momo asked.

"I guess he got tired after his training today, he slept while he was still on his uniform. I'll just leave him some food later in his room." I said and sat down.

__

"try and steal my goddamn phone and I'll explode your sorry ass." Katsuki glared at me.

"fine fine, I have a deal!" I said as an idea popped in my mind.

"what is it this time shithead?"

"let's play a game. If you lose, you delete my pictures, and if I lose, you get to scatter those pictures you take on the internet."

"deal."

I'm totally gonna win.

__

defeat.

"oh? whats this? I get to scatter your pictures all over the internet eh?" Katsuki grinned as he was already on his phone.

I sighed and left his room defeated as I got ready for all the nightmare I'll have the next day.

:DD