🅐🅛🅣 🅔🅝🅓🅘🅝🅖

[Mono's Pov]

We had escaped bunch of the guests trying to eat us but we managed to get away..

As we were walking, Six's stomach growled as she held it "Don't worry six, We'll get you something" I say, smiling. Six looked at me and smiled slightly before we continued forward down a hallway. We suddenly heard humming, I raised an eyebrow as we kept going forward and entered a room to see two children on the ground near a sausage. One was humming, he was holding a body. We looked at the body and instantly recognized the face "Malee!" Me and Six yelled as we ran to her but the boy stood up and started protecting Malee. "Who are you two?! and how do you know Malee!?" The boy asked "How do you know her? We're her friends!" I say, The boy seemed to calm down a bit "What...what are your names..?" He asked, Six looked at me and shook her head as she ate the sausage. I frowned at her "I'm Mono and that's Six" I say. The boy looked at us in disbelief "Wait..you two are..real? Malee told me that it was just a dream..also I'm Seven.." He said, I tilt my head "Just a dream? How did Malee get here? We both saw her fall" Six said before noticing Malee's shadowy features "Mono..why..why is.." Six started before Malee stood up and looked at us. She was full shadow now..

[No one's Pov]

Seven backed away from Malee and stood beside Mono. Mono and Six suddenly felt their chests hurt, the two pieces of the reset button came out of them and become a whole button again as it floated in front of Shadow Malee who grinned M..Malee..?" Seven asked, Shadow Malee laughed "Malee isn't here anymore, it's just me. Shadow Malee" She said, Seven stared in disbelief. The words 'RESET' started changing and swirling to 'TRUE RESET'  The three kids sweated "Don't do this.." Six said. What shadow Malee didn't know, there were pieces missing in the button. Most of them were still in Mono and Six, even Seven had some. Shadow Malee smirked "I liked the cycles that were repeating, Mono falling, Six betraying Mono, Malee dying, and Seven turning into a Nome" She said. "what...?" Seven asked, not wanting to believe what Shadow Malee was saying. "Yep, All those times Malee 'passed out'. She was just really dying, she was trying to save you three. That's her purpose, I'm her fate if she succeeds" She said, Mono stepped forward "Let's change her fate, don't push that button" He said, Shadow Malee for a minute before pushing the button "Nope" She said as everything started swirling and glitching, Shadow Malee started laughing. Mono, Six, and Seven ran to Shadow Malee and hugged her. Shadow Malee's eyes widened as she stared at them, she couldn't understand why these three cared for such a useless person. Her vision started to get dark, is she regretting her choice? No she can't. They all would get sent back to where it all started, Seven would be back in the Maw. Shadow Malee wonders why..just why, they care so much about Malee. Shadow Malee stood there, staring..
.

.

.

.
𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞. . .

.

.

.

.

Mono gasped awake before looking around 'Where am I..' He thought to him, he noticed the Tv next to him. he raised an eyebrow before he got up and went forward as he looked around 'I must be in some sort of a forest..' He thought to himself.
.

.

.

.

End