[Mono's pov]

Me and Six ran to a white dresser and climbed up it, there was some beams up here. We hopped onto the beams, grabbed the ledge and pulled ourselves up before walking across the beams carefully. The chef seemed to loose interest in us. We walked to some cages and some stuff for fish, we climbed up the cages and into a crawl space. We were now in a room with toilet uncomfortably close to each other before we walked towards the door and into a hallway, elevator to the right of us and a door up ahead. We saw a nome standing there until we got closer, it ran away. I frowned a bit before we ran forward towards the door and opened it to hear snoring, it was really loud. Me and Six ran forward and looked around with Six's lighter, before I noticed a key on a hook. I pointed at it "Oi, there's a key up there. I'll get it" I said, jumping up to a table and grabbed the ledge before lifting myself up. I jumped up and grabbed the key, swinging to the key off the hook. It came off the hook but as it did, I got spooked by shadow Malee who was standing there, grinning. I let the key go and it landed on the ground, I pick up the key and put it in my pocket as we looked at shadow Malee. She just pointed out the door "She's still here" They said before disappearing. 'She..? wait does she mean-' my thoughts were interrupted by Six grabbing my hand and running out the door, towards the elevator and went in. We stood there as the doors closed and it took us down. As the doors opened, we saw a nome run by. We went after the nome and saw it was stick in a jar, Six picked up the jar and threw it. It made a loud noise but the nome was free, we suddenly heard the chef be alarmed. We crouched underneath the shelf as the chef ran in, the nome hid behind a barrel. The chef looked around before walking back to the kitchen. We came out from underneath the shelf before the nome walked to us, Six hugged it like the others she had hug. She set the nome down and I hugged it before putting it down, we walked out of the kitchen and through a crawl space. We ran through the kitchen, avoiding the chef as we ran into the other kitchen and to the door. I took the key out and unlocked the door before we pushed it open..

[No one's pov]

Seven had cut out of his wrappings and used it to swing onto Malee's, he let go and grabbed hers but as he did, the wrappings broke from the weight and they both fell. As they did, they hit multiple floorboards on the way down until they fell on some coal. They laid there for a while as a few nomes walked up to them before Seven sat up, they all scattered away. Seven groaned a bit before he turned to Malee who was still laying there, Seven panicked a bit before nudging her "Mal? Mal..!" He said. After a few seconds, Malee gasped awake before looking around. She looked at Seven who let out a shaky sigh of relief, Malee sweated a bit before grabbing his shaky hands "I'm okay..We're okay.." She muttered quietly, Seven looked at her before smiling slightly and nodded. They both stood up and Seven turned on his flashlight as they walked through a doorway, they noticed a nome had ran off. They continued to walking to the next room to see more nomes running, Seven and Malee looked at each other before sweating. They walked closer the door to see a nome run out of it's hiding place and tried to get through the cracks of the door but failed, it got stuck. Malee walked up to it and pulled it out. She stumbled back but Seven caught her "Thank you" She whispered, Seven nodded before they turned to the nome. It curled up, it was scared. Malee felt bad before she walked up to it and hugged it as she hummed a calming tune before she put it down, the nome seemed to trust them. Malee smiled as Seven came over and hugged it before throwing it at the door knob, the nome opened the door as it dropped down. Malee stared before hugging the nome again "Seven don't throw them" She said, Seven tilted his head "We might need their help to keep going" He said, Malee puffed out her cheeks "yes but...Just don't do anything that'll hurt them" She said, Seven chuckled a bit before nodding. Malee put the nome down and the three of them continued forward. 

As they entered the next room, they saw another nome get down on the other side of the boxes and run off. Seven picked up the nome with them and threw it on the boxes before he and Malee climbed up and dropped down off the boxes. Seven picked up the nome again and threw it towards a lever, the nome held on and it opened the door. Seven and Malee ran into the room and turned around, the nome dropped down and quickly ran to them before the door closed. Malee smiled and looked at seven "let's name this nome!" She said, Seven sweated a bit "you do know we might have to leave it at some point, right?" He said, Malee frowned before the nome held her hand. Malee stared before smiling "Let's name you, Milly" Malee said. The nome seemed to like the name, Seven sighed before smiling before another nome ran behind something. They walked to a suitcase and moved it to see a large crack in the wall, they crouched and went inside. They were in a small area before they left it to enter into the next room. Seven noticed a nome was stuck in a cage, he picked up Milly and threw them on the table as Malee opened some drawers on the floor near the door.