[Seven's pov]

We have been sitting here for at least sitting here for a few minutes before we got up and I pulled a lever that drained the water, when it drained, it looked like someone has been living here. We climbed down to the room as I saw something move in the pot, we jump down before I ran to a chair and dragged it to the table. I hopped onto the chair and onto the table, Malee waited near the door as I pushed the pot off the table. A leech was in there but also a key, I hopped down and quickly grabbed the key before the leech could get me. I ran to the door, unlocked it and we entered the room, the door closed behind us as we climbed up some ladders. When we reached the top, we were in a room. We saw that there were wires in the water. I noticed a button close by and walked over to it, pressing the button. It made the water go down to where the wires weren't touching it, Malee went behind a box and pushed it in the hole where the water was. She pushed the box in a position before going to another box that was in the hole and pushed it next to the other box but put space between the two before climbing back up to where I was, doing a thumbs up "now try it" She said, I pushed the button again. It raised the water, it also made the boxes float. "Nice Job!" I say, giving her a thumbs up before we hopped onto the boxes and reached the other side then entered the next room. I turned my flashlight on and quickly stopped, putting a hand in front of male "woah, another hole" I say, Malee stared "I think we'll die if we go down that one. let's keep going forward" She says, I nod as we went around the hole and towards an opening. We went into the opening and dropped down on some floating floorboards, looking at the water. As we dropped onto the floorboards, we saw the creature come for us 'how does this thing keep finding us?!' I thought to myself as we hopped over the creature and swam towards a box, pulling ourselves onto it before feeling a bump. I nearly fell but Malee caught me and pulled me closer to her "thank you" I muttered to her, she nodded before we both hopped far away from the box and into the water. we swam towards a small dock and quickly pulled ourselves onto it, Malee picked up a piece of a fish and threw it far away into a water. We waited before jumping into the water again and swimming as fast as we could to a ledge, we pulled ourselves up and hopped onto another ledge. We waited for a few minutes before jumping back in and swimming to a dresser that was floating, We climbed on top of it but we never stopped moving. 

We went back into the water again and swam towards some floorboards on the water, we climbed on them and hopped onto more floorboards then jumped onto some barrels. We noticed there was a dresser up ahead with a box underneath it, but there was some distance to it. I sweated a bit before Malee looked at me and nodded "We can do this" She whispered, I stared before nodding. "Right" I say before taking a few breathes we jumped in again, swimming to the box. I managed to climb up and turned to Malee to help her but as she was climbing up, the creature grabbed her leg and pull her. I quickly grabbed her hands and pulled Malee as I had my eyes closed before I heard a crack then the creature let go and I opened my eyes. I quickly grabbed Malee and helped her climb up the dresser then onto some pipes. "You okay?!" I ask her, Malee nodded "I'm okay, Seven" She said, a sigh of relief came out of my mouth. "Let's keep going" Malee said before jumping onto a boat that was hanging and I followed her, we saw the boat was swinging slowly back and forth. We used that to our advantage and jumped into the water, swimming to some floorboards and onto the dock. We ran to a board ladder and climbed it up to the top, we climbed onto the other side and landed on a bed, we got off the bed and onto the ground.

/skipping the puzzle-/

[Malee's pov]

We hopped onto the box and hopped onto the ground again, running to the door and slide underneath it "we made it!" Seven said before turning his flashlight on and we ran forward, jumping across a gap and landing on the ground. We walked towards a door and pushed it forward, we saw the creature sitting on a chair but then it got off it and went into the water. We hopped down onto the floating door and jumped off again as the creature broke it. We swam towards a buoy and climbed it, it started sinking from our weight. I quickly jumped off and  grabbed onto the hook, swinging before letting go and landing on some floorboards. Seven quickly did the same as I hopped onto a dresser and swam towards some ladders, seven followed me and we reached the top. I saw a lever near us and I hopped, up and pulled it down. The power came on as I let the lever go. Seven jumped and grabbed ahold of the light and swung to another dock, he jumped up and pulled a lever but as he did, the creature started to tear the dock that seven was on and tore it down, thankfully Seven was holding onto the lever, He dropped down and to the same dresser before climbing another dock with a Tv on it, I hopped down and joined him as he pushed the Tv towards the edge. I quickly helped him, that made the pushing a little quicker before the Tv fell in and electrocuted the creature. We watched as it sunk in the water, I waited before jumping onto the Tv and into a door, Seven quickly but carefully followed me. We were in a hallway and we entered into the next room, and went up some stairs and climbed a ladder. We were in a dark room with one light before we heard mice running and hands suddenly grabbed me and Seven..