[Mono's Pov]

I hopped onto the counter to move the lever that was connected to the hooks above, Six helped me push the lever which alarmed one of the chefs. We quickly dropped down from the counter and hid underneath it as the chef came running in, I looked around before walking back into the kitchen. I sighed before Six came out from underneath the counter, she followed me and we silently went into the kitchen, towards the big stake of plates in the middle of the room. We hopped onto the table and climbed the plates as the chefs were alarmed. I jumped up and grabbed one of the hooks, Six jumped up and grabbed one too that was behind me. The chefs were chasing us as we were swinging away, as we reached outside the kitchen, there was a third chef. We dropped down and ran towards some boxes near a cliff and they were underneath the hooks but as we did, the door behind us busted open and stuff were thrown at us. A piece of glass impaled me as I ran and I fell to the ground..
.

.

.
𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
.

.

.
𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞. . .
.

.

.

I opened my eyes to see I was running behind Six towards the boxes near the cliff, I sweated as we climbed the boxes and hopped up to grab the hooks. We grabbed them and hung on for ear life as it took us over an abyss and towards the ship we saw back at the city. When we got close, we dropped down on a large pipe and carefully walked towards an opening. We dropped down onto another pipe and ran forward, everything was so big. We ran towards a ladder that was oddly there, we climbed it anyway and went back outside. It was bright, We covered our eyes before letting them adjust to the light. That's when we saw the huge monster..people..not sure what they are, we'll just call them guests. Me and Six hopped onto a chain and climbed it..

[Seven's Pov]

We were bringing three more nomes to the furnace and they instantly knew what to do, the ground shook a bit before we saw the carts full of stuff start going up. I grabbed Malee's hand and ran towards the carts, we jumped and landed on one as it took us up. When we were at the top, we jumped off and saw the carts go into another furnace "We almost got burned alive" I say, sweating. Malee nodded before going forward, I frowned a bit 'was this the Malee I knew and love?'  I thought to myself before sighing and followed her, we saw another nome and followed it into a room. We looked around for the nome before finally finding it, it ran to a box and more nomes came. Malee tilted her head a bit before the nomes moved the box for us and Malee lit up as the nomes put the box down, She ran to them and hugged them "Thank you!!" She said, the nomes hugged her back before looking back at me. I swore they were smirking at me but the didn't have mouths, I felt my face heat up from jealousy but I calmed down because I think this is the last time We'll see the nomes..I think. "Come on, Malee" I say, She looked at me "wh...but what about the nomes?" She asked, I sighed "They probably have something to do" I say, Malee frowned before hugging the nomes again but they went into the small opening and Malee followed the. I groaned silently and followed them. We were in a room with another furnace, Malee smiled at the nomes before it went away and was filled with horror. I raised an eyebrow as she pointed at their shadows, I sweated and saw that the nomes' shadows were children. Malee looked sad "Seven..they..they were children too..Someone must have turned them into Nomes" She said. I looked at her with a concerned look "They might turn us into nomes if we were ever caught.." I say, Malee looked slightly angry as some of the nomes hugged her "I..I won't let that happen..!" she said as she hugged the nomes, tears forming in her eyes "I-I'll get revenge for these nomes " Malee said but I couldn't hear the words she muttered. I smiled and hugged her, wiping the tears away "No matter what happens, Mal.. I'll always love you" I say, Malee smiled before kissing my cheek which made my face heat up "Let's keep going" She said, we waved goodbye to the nomes and continued on. As we did, there was a lot of shaking around us..

[Malee's Pov]

We went through another crawl space and dropped down on something that was moving, I felt bad energy from below us so I stayed alarm. I wasn't lying though, I will get revenge for the nomes. The platform we were on, came to a stop. We climbed some floorboards, swung from a small cord from above and into a vent. We dropped down into a small room and towards a crawl space, we went through it but we fell down and landed on some dusty books. I coughed before looking at Seven who stood up, holding his hand out to me. I grabbed it and stood up, we were in some sort of a library. We walked out of that room and went to the right, towards a hallway. We ignored the corridors as Seven had his flashlight on and continued down the hallway, we were in a lit room but we also saw a geisha standing there. Seven turned his flashlight off before we crouch, as we did, I felt the emotions in me leave..I think they left me for good. We sneaked past the geisha 

/Once again, skipping the puzzle well kinda/

We only have three statues as we walked out of the statue room but as we did, everything went dark and we heard giggling. I sweated as Seven took his flashlight out he grabbed my hand and we went where the geisha was, she wasn't there. Me and stared in horror before we heard something behind us, Seven turned around to see a shadow kid covering their face when the light was shined on them. I stared as the child disappeared and the mask it had on, broke as it fell to the floor. Two more kids came but they also disappeared when the light was on them for a while..they were only going after Seven though "Seven, I'll grab the key. You keep the light on them" I say, Seven was about to argue with me but I turned away and jumped onto the table the key was on. I picked up the key and jumped down. We ran towards the stairs and to the platform that took us to the higher level, it took us up and we ran to the door that was locked. I unlocked the door and we pushed it open. We entered another room, we heard quiet laughter as the door closed itself. Multiple shadow kids appeared and went after Seven who shined the light on them, I watched from behind before the light hit my left arm and I flinched as looked at my arm (and sleeve of coat), It was turning black and dark flurries surrounded me again. I sweated before sticking close to  Seven and put my hands in my pocket..