.

.

.

[Mono's Pov]

Me and Six were put in a cage together, there were other children too. Suddenly we were whispering, we turned our heads to see some kids. One sounded familiar, I squinted my eyes to see but it was too dark "Malee..We're trapped.." I heard a boy say, Wait Malee?! "Seven, we'll be okay..Just..hope.." A girl said, that must be Malee! "Mal-" I was interrupted by Six covering my mouth. She was holding a finger up to her lips before pointing, I saw a long arm grab the cage that the girl and boy were in and drag them away. That was it, that was our last chance to see if that was Malee..maybe it wasn't..who am I kidding? Malee's gone..forever, Six took her off away from me. After a few minutes, she stood up and started hitting the cage back and forth, the cage moved a little and I joined her before the cage fell and broke open. We crawled out before Six grabbed one of the cage and dragged it towards a hanging lever, I Stared at the kids as Six hopped up and grabbed the lever. The door opened and Six started swinging back and froth before letting go and running, I quickly follow her and we slide underneath the door. We climbed up and went through a vent, entering another room to see a long armed janitor putting children in wrappings. We crouched past him, staying on the wrappings on the floor before we crouched through a vent and six picked up a lever and put it in it's holder before cranking it, we heard the janitor running towards us. Six let go and grabbed my hand, we jumped down into a vent and quickly started moving forward.  We were in a small room as Six light a small candle before moving forward through the vent, I followed her. We dropped down onto a big suitcase in a room full of.."Shoes?" I asked, Six shrugged before we jumped and moved through the shoes. Suddenly the ground started shaking, we saw that something was coming for us. We quickly went towards another suitcase and climbed onto it, we stood on it as the thing in the shoes bumped it. We waited before jumping in again, going to a dresser and climbed it, we kept moving. but after a few minutes.. We climbed onto another suitcase and climbed up, entering the next room. I noticed there was rats hanging from the pipes above, weird..

[Six's pov]

We went up some stairs and down a hallway but as we did, the janitor started chasing us. We ran forward, we slide underneath a pipe and ran into a elevator. We went inside a box and hid there, the janitor felt around the elevator before pushing the button. We were going up.. once the elevator reached the top, one of those nomes we saw ran out and the janitor chased it. We came out of the box once the janitor was gone, we walked out of the elevator and entered the next room as the elevator closed behind us. I noticed a toy and walked to it, picking it up. As I did, Mono noticed the floorboard underneath me was loose. He walked over and pushed the box off the floorboard as Six let the toy go and we went to the right side of the floorboard, we fell down and was now underneath the floorboards, we walked forward before hearing noises as we saw more of those nomes run off. We climbed up and went through an opening to see the janitor, I picked up a toy that looked like a monkey and threw it away from the room. The toy made noise and the janitor went after it, we took the advantage to run behind the dolls and climb up the dresser but as we did, a cup fell and made noise that made the janitor come running back into the room. Me and Mono climbed up as fast as we could and pushed a box out of the way of a vent and crouched into it, going forward. We climbed a small ladder system in the vent and continue forward. We came out of the vent and saw the janitor climb up to a higher floor, we quietly went to a door and pushed it open but it fell as some clocks also fell with the door which made the janitor climb down. The clocks would chime every 5 or 10 seconds, making the janitor's ears hurt. We waited until the chime came again before running past the janitor, I picked up a shoe and threw it at the door button. The door opened and we both ran out the door when the clocks chimed again, we ran down a hallway which seemed to be a room full of grandfather clocks, we ran to a door and pushed it open to see a room full of books and a piano that was hanging up high. We ran to the books and climbed up, jumping onto a shelf full of books and climbed up to the top of the bookshelf. The piano swung slowly, must be the ship doing that. We waited until the ship was closer to us before jumping on it, it swung to the left and we jumped, climbing onto another bookshelf and going up. 

When we were near the top, We saw the janitor climb down and walk forward into a room. Mono sweated as we climbed to the top and followed the janitor, the room was a library as we climbed more books and was on a empty shelf. We carefully walked past some toys but my hand nudged one and it fell, that alarmed the janitor. We quickly picked up the pace, knocking things over until I noticed a small music box. I stopped and stared until Mono grabbed my hand and dropped from shelf to shelf and landed on the ground before we climbed up more books and into a crawl space, we landed on a suitcase.  Mono noticed a Tv and hopped off the suitcase, walking towards the Tv and clicked it on as I grabbed the lever and we hid behind the suitcase as the Janitor came running in. He ran to the Tv as we ran out of the room, we made a dash for it and ran to the crank. I put the lever where it belongs and started cranking it, the piano was being pulled up before we heard the janitor coming. Mono helped me before we jumped across the piano and onto a small wooden platform before going through another vent. . .